1. Hello guys, i would love to join you if its possible. Just returned to Warmane, rolling Mage. Got rejected a few minutes ago, cause im low level. Dont know if thats intended, but otherwise ill hit you up in 1-2 days when i get 80.

2. We're currently recruiting more mages, warlocks, shadowpriests, boomkins and a pretty much every type of caster DPS.

10 man has moved onward after getting herald 3-4 times and champion of ulduar finished along with the meta acheivements for the 310% mounts (We'll still do ulduar anyway cause why not) we're now moving into TOC 10 and then onward to TOGC 10 for Dedicated Insanity!

25 man has been consistantly clearing TOC and most of Ulduar HMs with a best try on Algalon at 39% (Hopefully pushing it this sunday to be a kill to round off the rest of the tier and move onward into TOGC 25!).

If you're interested in joining hop on our discord and message an officer or raider/member - Or do it ingame if you are socially awkward!

3. 10 man cleared TOC 10 in under 40 minutes so were bumping up the difficulty, We'll be pulling togc 10 on monday in 226 gear to make it extra hard we'll be aiming for 45 tries achievement at least

4. Hey, ive been wanting to join your guild.

Do you have any room for a blood dps death knight, or a ret paladin / holy offspec?

My DK is with fos / pos / hor level gear, and my paladin is using greens / blues.

5. Bumping the thread.

Currently recruiting for 25mans. Need Dedicated Raiders that would like to experience WOTLK content at appropriate gear levels. Raiding is at 6pm Server time. That's 2PM EST(US) and about 6-8PM EU.

Requirements
    226ilvl Gear + 232 Weapons

Progress: Complete! (Including all Hardmodes)

Spoiler: Show

Requirements
    232 Gear (245 Crafted items are allowed) 232/239/245 Weapons

Progress: Complete! (Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 Player)

Spoiler: Show

Coming Soon... :)

We will move into ICC progression very soon, so if you would like to join up now is the best time. We still continue to do previous tier content throughout the week even though we might be on a particular raid.

We are currently recruiting ALL specs/classes. We're a great bunch of players that like to get stuff done and experience content without outgearing it. If you'd like to join, please whisper anyone ingame (/who Progression) or one of the Officers so we can make this happen. :)

Pawful, Igneem, Toughboi, Gnomster

Thank You and I hope to see you ingame! :)

6. May 5, 2018  
    Our 10 man groups are pushing hard for anub in 226 gear making it even harder for ourselves -- Best attempt was 4% consistantly for 2 weeks but we'll have it this monday then it'll be onto ICC with 245 gear and No buff.

Still recruiting tanks and healers primarily for raids on Mondays - Wednesdays and Sundays.

Let anyone in the guild know if you're interested in joining.

7. May 18, 2018  
    bump this thread

Need rdps and healz and tanks for Progression 25 man!

First ... 345