1. [A] Progression (EU) - the progression raiding guild

PROGRESSION (EU)

https://progression-guild.net/

Progression, as the name states is a guild built around the concept of progressing - from entry level raid content all the way to the finish line. We are looking to create a guild, where gearscore does not matter, as every raid we enter will be enforced with a hardcap on item level.

We want to experience the game as it was initially intended, where skills were needed to compensate for the overpowered gear you didn’t have. We enforce a item level cap on all gear used in raids starting from Naxxramas and going forward.

The goal here is to put together a group of matured, skilled (or at least dedicated) raiders who would like to relive all the raids that WotLK has to offer in the proper order. The aim is to have fun doing it, as we will never be a hardcore guild – but rather a tight knit guild striving for hard modes and achievements. This is a group for people who really love doing these raids and challenging themselves. It is (obviously) not for people who just want to get geared and get on with it. The things we do care about, is if you're willing to learn. Thats a HUGE part of being a part of this guild. As long as you speak/understand english, and are willing to adapt & take advice, you're good to go.

Raids are: Wednesdays and Sundays (18.00 ST)

IMPORTANT: RIGHT NOW WE ARE RAIDING TOC25, AND THE ONLY ALLOWED GEAR IS iLVL 232 OR LESS

If you and/or your friends are interested, feel free to reply here, contact one of the leaders ingame (Qaitan, Pawful, Toughboi, Igneem or Gnomster), or catch us on our Discord server:

https://discord.gg/HbQFd4k
    Edited: April 16, 2018

2. I don't get why you need a 6k GS to join. If it wasn't for that, I'd roll an alliance character and join.

3. I don't get why you need a 6k GS to join. If it wasn't for that, I'd roll an alliance character and join.
    Its a typo - it was meant to say where 6k GS is not a req! Thank you for pointing it out, and please feel free to join!

Changed now*

4. Okay cool, I think I will roll an alliance character and join, it sounds fun.

5. Okay cool, I think I will roll an alliance character and join, it sounds fun.
    You are ever so welcome!

6. What gear will we be starting with? Something like 187, or 200?

7. Anything up to and including iLvl 200 for the time being.

8. We are growing "rapidly", but still need a few more to be eligible for 25m. And since we dont start raiding until after New Year - you still have time!

Mainly need - but welcoming anyone!

- Death Knight
    - Hunter
    - Mage
    - Priest
    - Shaman
    - Warlock
    Edited: December 22, 2017

9. Update. With one week until our first raid we're now up to 37 unique members and are just looking for a couple more people to create an ideal raid team.

As above we mainly need (but anyone is welcome):

- Shamans (especially enhance)
    - Priest
    - Paladin (Ret)
    - Druid (Resto/Boomkin)

Please whisper Qaitain, Tristrom, Ruriro for a chat/invite
    Edited: December 29, 2017

10. Our first Naxx 25 is this Wednesday at 19:00 server time.

Still looking for Shamans, Priests and Mages in particular. Other classes also welcome.
    Edited: January 1, 2018

11. Our first raid went pretty smoothly, currently sitting at 10/15 in Naxx25. It was a good mix of new players learning the tactics for the first time and experienced raiders attempting to remember them.

The one thing we're missing right now is an Enhance Shaman/Frost Dk. As before, other classes are welcome but please be aware that you will be competing for spots.

Contact an officer in game or join our discord if you're interested.

12. We have downed all Tier 7 end bosses in our first week of raiding with everyone in 200 ilevel gear.

Currently looking for Shamans and Hunters.
    Edited: January 11, 2018

13. Having an excellent time raiding with these folks, clearing content isn't a breeze but it's worth the effort at the kill.

14. Having an excellent time raiding with these folks, clearing content isn't a breeze but it's worth the effort at the kill.
    Yeah, good times so far! Planning on moving on to Ulduar in about two weeks time (roughly come February).

15. Hi all,

I'm currently playing horde, but the idea of such a guild sounds great, are you by any chance recruiting a specific class atm?

Would love to roll alliance from the beginning to join the guild.

123 ... Last