1. <A> Mercenary earn a paycheck for playing

Hello and happy holidays,

My name is Daboutallday, I am currently opening the guild <Mercenary> up for recruitment. We are only accepting invites of players who are willing to fufill contracts on killing horde members. All guild members will be paid a weekly stipen as well as payment per contract kill.

The weekly stipen for level 80's who are geared will be 100 gold. Each contract kill will earn you 50 gold. You must take a screenshot everytime you kill the contracted kill. Those will be submitted directly to me. Once submitted I will hand the screenshot over the person who contracted that kill.

This guild will be a small intimate family who will work together as well as gear up together. You will be well taken care of in this guild, there will be no reason to go to another guild.

If you would like to join the guild, please leave a detailed forum post about yourself and why we should invite you. You WILL be paid every week on Saturday servertime.
    Edited: December 19, 2017

2. Why?

I am starting this guild simply because I've always wanted to see this implemented and rather than wait for it why not start it myself. I figure it would be a fun addition to the realm and would also help with players that camp lower levels, talk a lot of trash, or are just plain rude to their own teammates even. This promotes world PVP, and will in my opinion boost the popularity of the server, especially end game.

How does this work?

The gold will be in the guild bank for all to see, this allows you to know there is enough gold to get paid. I will require you to take a screenshot of your combat log showing the kill as well as the rest of your playing screen. You can kill the players in the open world, you can kill them in a BG. As long as you have the kill in the combat log with the time stamp/date then you will get you gold. There are no rules against making another character on the horde to spy on the player. The bounties will be posted to the WHOLE guild. So you have multiple players to choose from.

Who are the targets?

The targets are anyone Horde that's on the guild list, they can be people that camp lower levels, Someone who is rude to their guildmates, someone who talks a lot of **** in world chat. There will be a running list of players who are on the hit list in the guild info. Every guild member is allowed to make the hit. Some players on the list will be worth more gold and will be labled as such. Players outside of the guild can requeste a hit. There will eventually be a fee for the players requesting the Hit.

3. This is a brilliant, ballsy concept.

I'm managing a leveling guild that operates like a charity and business. My members receive an "allowance" from the bank by withdrawing a limited amount of gold and item slots. Plus, they can earn more gold if they recruit and maintain 3 players.

So this system of meritocracy certainly works. But the most important attribute to my guild's success is appointing officers who you can trust and do the managing on their own. If you can do that, then you win this game.

4. Thanks! My plan is to allocate two officers per timezone. US Timezone officers and EU Timezone officers. These 4 people would be in charge of the assassins. They will announce new targets, explain the rules to someone who isn't sure, as well as keep the guild in order.

This would allow me to focus on the guild in more of a bigger picture sense. I hope to have the guild running well by the end of Q1 of 2018.