1. falling through Western Plaguelands

i keep falling through western plaguelands, near dalsons farm, the menders stead, andorhall and the writhing haunt.... not just once or twice..the map is like gouda cheese....
    anyone else got these problems? and can they be fixed?

2. Happened to me too, and not only there but even in dustmallow, Southern barrens and Eastern Plaguelands....please FIX MAP!!!!
    Edited: March 13, 2018

3. Happened to me too, and not only there but even in dustmallow, Southern barrens and Eastern Plaguelands....please FIX MAP!!!!
    It won't be fixed. Been this way for years and whatever we say it won't do us any good.

4. It won't be fixed. Been this way for years and whatever we say it won't do us any good.
    Man the bugged map is crazy....cant level with quest, cant gather materials before Flying, i am forced to queue dungeon as dps, ill try thousand Needles cause im stuck at 41.

Pretty sure thing were going better at molten age.

5. Man the bugged map is crazy....cant level with quest, cant gather materials before Flying, i am forced to queue dungeon as dps, ill try thousand Needles cause im stuck at 41.

Pretty sure thing were going better at molten age.
    It was the same thing in the Molten Era, pre-molten/hack revolt, etc.
    For warmane is basically the backup of molten, and everything from molten is here on warmane - only that we have updates from time to time, some of which that causes other things to break/get bugged.

6. It was the same thing in the Molten Era, pre-molten/hack revolt, etc.
    For warmane is basically the backup of molten, and everything from molten is here on warmane - only that we have updates from time to time, some of which that causes other things to break/get bugged.
    sorry man It was not a consideration about this specific issue, because if i remember correctly there was not mop under molten gen.

But ffs map is important! At least one zone for every level range. We are not talking about broken quests or things like that that we know there will Always be and is not that important.

I did another consideration about that. If u can't properly level chars, maybe is the reason why people dont join the realm, and population goes down. What do you think?

7. sorry man It was not a consideration about this specific issue, because if i remember correctly there was not mop under molten gen.

But ffs map is important! At least one zone for every level range. We are not talking about broken quests or things like that that we know there will Always be and is not that important.

I did another consideration about that. If u can't properly level chars, maybe is the reason why people dont join the realm, and population goes down. What do you think?
    Hellscream and Stormstout. Other then that, I don't think anything would be done.

8. I had this problem in swamp or sorrows one fix u can try is to delete the contents of your cache folder in your MOP game folder this worked for me hopefully will help others who have it