1. This is always the same?

Im new, and im trying to log in since 3 hours, and thw waiting continue..
    This is always or what? is ****ing insane. The only reason why i continue is because is my free day and its rainign and let wow in second priority

2. during the day yes the que is always there. if you don't want to wait you can either donate 1 and skip que forever, or play on a different realm that has no que.

3. Lately the server has been quite unstable.. You could be lucky and hit a moment after a restart so you can skip queue, but honestly.. Do yourself a favor and spend 10 dollars and get in when you want.

4. I have no way to verify the numbers, but it's completely obvious the server is crowded as ****. I'm surprised there isn't a premium queue based on total donations tbh

5. I have no way to verify the numbers, but it's completely obvious the server is crowded as ****. I'm surprised there isn't a premium queue based on total donations tbh
    As a premium member you don't have to wait in queue at all. How would your suggestion change the current state of the system?

6. I am aware of that, i am a premium member. I dont play during peak times often, but when i do, i am noticing more instability caused by pushing the envelope of the servers capacity.

I meant that if at peak times the amount of premium players is consistently above what their servers can handle, there would have to eventually be a queue for premium as well. The most fair way then, imo, would be where higher total donations would put you higher in the queue.