1. What is a good DPS class for MoP?

Hello, I haven't started playing Frostwolf yet but I am already so eager!
    I want a class that will be primarily good for PvE but not dreadful at PvP as from time to time I'd like to play it :) , I do not like casters!

Here are some I would like to play, if you would please can you tell me which is good and bad :)
    > Hunter
    > Warrior
    > Monk
    > Paladin
    > Rogue
    I am most likely not going to get to that no life high item level so I'll need something that doesn't require the best gear.
    Edited: December 21, 2017

2. They are all good, you need to find one that suits you best.
    Watch some videos then see which play style is to your liking the most.

3. Warrior and monk are good in both pve and pvp and have some of highest dps in pve.

If you choose warr, fury for pve and arms for pvp.

4. Go monk! With grivous set u can do 200k dps test which is enough for soO normal!

5. Monk is very good. They can do good dps with pvp gear and you can start doing SOO normal. Same for rogue.
    If you can get Haromm or TED trinkets for them, they will be beast.

6. Paladin requires very high gear to do good enough DPS. Especially you need to have max ilvl weapon. But you can do quite good as holy paladin with pvp gear and you can roll for OS items.

7. Thanks guys! I ended up choosing Rogue because I really like it in retail; what should I choose for PvE contnet?

8. Combat spec is the way to go, other specs are also just as viable but Combat is king.

9. i rolled a druid on mop, what u guys think is better for pve dps, balance or feral ?

10. Both should be decent but i guess balance bit better

11. i see, but i heard is hard to get in raids with feral because raids are always full on melee dps in mop so imma go balance i think

12. as a former retail player i laugh when i look these ... monk is most broken in pvp and warlock is SO FKING op in pve and if u want real dps numbers play tank in dps gear cause MoP haves vengeance

13. as a former retail player i laugh when i look these ... monk is most broken in pvp and warlock is SO FKING op in pve and if u want real dps numbers play tank in dps gear cause MoP haves vengeance
    Yea pve wise dps numbers are definitely not like blizzard some classes are more noticeable that others but no one is gonna complain about doing higher dps than they should in raids.

14. pve stand point :
    rogue >> monk =warrior=lock >paladin > hunter
    pvp stand point :
    monk >>lock >hunter >paladin>warrior >rogue
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this evalution may change in the pvp part according to skills only for warrior and rogue . as for the rotation in pve lets assume every one is hc wf geared .

15. Hello, I haven't started playing Frostwolf yet but I am already so eager!
    I want a class that will be primarily good for PvE but not dreadful at PvP as from time to time I'd like to play it :) , I do not like casters!

Here are some I would like to play, if you would please can you tell me which is good and bad :)
    > Hunter
    > Warrior
    > Monk
    > Paladin
    > Rogue
    I am most likely not going to get to that no life high item level so I'll need something that doesn't require the best gear.
    go monk its the only class of all above that doesnt requier good gear to do decent dps , i do 260k(single target / aoe 420k) with 540ilvl (some pvp pieces) so i think you can do enough of dps with even some grievous gear tho , its pretty op for pve and fun indeed.

12 Last