1. Vindicator's Pendant of Reprieve

This item, along with Vindicator's Pendant of Subjugation and Vindicator's Band of Subjugation, are not currently available at Doris Volanthius in the Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar. These are Vindicator's items that were released with S3 and are unrelated to S1/S2. Why are they not available? Will they be added when the S1 honor vendor is properly added? I'm going to be really upset if the S1 vendor is added and these items continue to be forgotten.

2. Both Vindicator's Pendant of Subjugation and Vindicator's Pendant of Reprieve along with Vindicator's Band of Subjugation are items which were added in patch 2.4.0. and therefor will not be added to the vendors until we reach that point content-wise.

3. Really??? i see some people with this item on server... Delete all this item or give it to all people? why such injustice?

4. Same, I have seen some people with these items. Why don't you remove them?

5. The pendants will be added as they use s3 stats and require pvp currency. They were added in patch 2.4 but were made available by mistake at the season start.

6. So will they be added then now or not?:)

7. Both Vindicator's Pendant of Subjugation and Vindicator's Pendant of Reprieve along with Vindicator's Band of Subjugation are items which were added in patch 2.4.0. and therefor will not be added to the vendors until we reach that point content-wise.
    After reading this I purchased Dominance pendant for my mage, and then some hours after you say it will be added..Any chance to get a refund or just swap my neck to haste one?

8. Yeah, thats some BS, I'd also like a refund, the spell haste necks are supposed to be dropped at the end of S3, not in the beginning

9. Jeesh, im so happy to hear u added them! Thanks a lot!

10. And now it seems theyre gonna **** us over with a refund aswell, thanks warmane

11. Would be really awesome to get some response from staff, because spending several hours farming 15k honor doesn't seems to be very appealing..

12. Both Vindicator's Pendant of Subjugation and Vindicator's Pendant of Reprieve along with Vindicator's Band of Subjugation are items which were added in patch 2.4.0. and therefor will not be added to the vendors until we reach that point content-wise.
    So they will be added with Sunwell (aka Patch 2.4.0)??? Sounds a little strange to be honest.

The PVE content we are playing at the moment is pre patch 2.1 (aka Black Temple)...the Arena content is S3 which is Patch 2.3 (aka Zul Aman).

So you're telling us, that it's ok to release S3 waaaaay before it's "point content-wise" but we need to wait for the 2 necklaces? Which have the same item-lvl.

edit: If I understand your statement correctly it might happen that we see season 4 before the 2 S3 necklaces are added? Or are you saying there won't be a release of Season 4 before Sunwell?
    Edited: December 22, 2017

13. Another question "content-wise"....Season 1 ended with Patch 2.1.2. Will all Items be deleted until we reach that point "content-wise"? So no more S2 and S3?