1. Im stuck on lost isles

Well, i was doing some quests in dustwallow marsh with a friend when suddenly a goblin on a plane abducted us, took us all the way from dustwallow marsh to stonetalon mountains, dropped us in the sea. Then we tried to use our hearthstones and we ended up on the lost isles, which is empty. Is there any way for me and my friend to get back our characters in kalimdor? or should I give them up?

2. Or create a ticket so GM could help you.

But anyway, I wonder what that plane that is abducting people is.

3. Unstuck doesn't work as it rewrote the location of our hearthstones to be on the lost isles.

4. You can't unstuck to starter zones anymore, so that is useless, in a sense you are technically zone locked now until a GM can get to you or if any Mage still risk going to those areas with the new ingame unstuck change.

In short, ingame unstuck no longer allows you to be sent to home location (for human, nortshire abbey for example), instead it brings you to HS location, so if HS is changed, you are pretty much screwed.

5. I created a ticket but its still without response. I just want my friend and my tauren back :(

6. Afaik it happens only somewhere around beezil's wreck , thats where it happend to me atleast and it never happend to me leveling in diff areas in dustwallow marsh

7. Afaik it happens only somewhere around beezil's wreck , thats where it happend to me atleast and it never happend to me leveling in diff areas in dustwallow marsh
    Unfortunately, Warmane has changed ingame unstuck so that it brings you to Hearthstone location, not your race starter zone location and that is a problem when a player reaches a dead zone known as warpholes.

There are 4 known Warpholes in Frostwolf, or just private servers in general. They cannot be fixed or changed at all since on retail 3 warpholes existed and cannot be fixed, the other 2 was changed due to zone changes for Legion.

The only known ways of escape is via Game Mater, Meeting Stone and Mages, for ingame unstuck is no longer an option.

If you are Horde, there is a Mage who shows up in zone from time to time, however his presence is very brief and he will be the guy to wisp you if you are online.

That being said, the Hearthstone changes in those 4 locations cannot be countered via unstuck.

The 4 known warpwhole hearthstone changes are as followed:

Instanced Gilneas
    Breezils Wreck aka Lost Isle
    The Death Knight Starter Zone
    Tenple of Zul'Man rear area

All 4 require either a death or some trigger so that the hearthstone is either changed and or you are transported to these instances.
    This issues cannot be fixed, only avoided because one warpwhole can lead to another, for Beezils Wreck is but one transport to the Lost Isle. Each Warphole has several triggers that will force you in another instance and or change your hearthstone.

That being said, the unstuck change causing perma stuck to those in this zones is now a newfounded reality.