1. Black Temple

So, whaddap with that? Any news related to bt release? Did i miss something?

2. We've got a lot going on right now. We'll get it out as soon as we are able.

3. I love to hear that its not out yet, nobody needs bt over the holidays. ;)

4. BT? Please. SSC Monday, don't be late. Also farm gold for your DST/Coil/Tsunami asap or no melee spot for you.

5. Jeesh I'm getting tired of farming the same contect over and over again.. We are getting close to farming HS for 3 months straight.

6. I believe there are several servers worth of content in the Warmane library that can scratch that itch.

7. Jeesh I'm getting tired of farming the same contect over and over again.. We are getting close to farming HS for 3 months straight.
    You'll say the exact same thing after 3 weeks of BT. I suggest you make an alt of another role you're usually not playing. Then go raid on it. I'd love for some alt raids to happen as MH is a joke and any decent guild will clear TK+SSC in 4 hours at most if they just attempt it. To add another 1.5-2 hour Hyjal clear on alts would be kind of fun. Just need more people to actually get decent alts...