1. Reason for delaying vendors and not updating cash shop

It's simple guys, the more they delay vendors, the more they force people to get pissed off and buy what they want for coins(not everyone but 1-5% of people will do that, maybe alot more considering community), and when people get their S1 from coins, they will release s2 gear on shop and that way people who bought s1 for coins first, will be pissed off again and some will spend coins to buy that s2 they wanted in first place, thus spending 2x more coins.

2. Or they will be pissed and stop playing. Really bad theory mate! Im sure they will add s2 on shop asap. Might even be there tonighr for all we know!

3. From what I can tell, the forum mod is deleting any threads that call attention to server mistakes, while keeping the useless threads that suck up to them intact. The forum mod Mercy claims to "have nothing to communicate" and yet he is feeding people misleading information ("just wait 2 more days, guys"). Dude, step down. Deleting threads, banning people asking questions, and complaining about your personal holiday workload isn't helping anyone understand the situation. Just keep quiet and stop abusing your power so the people who actually care can figure out what's going on.

4. You guys need to really chill the **** out. The staff is busting their asses trying to make the game better for you guys and you sit there and complain about a small delay. Put yourself into their shoes (if your brain can handle it) and try deal with a few things little nabs every hour over the stupidest ****.

Not try to kiss up to the staff, just tired of seeing twelve year-old boys qqing over ****.

5. It's simple guys, the more they delay vendors, the more they force people to get pissed off and buy what they want for coins(not everyone but 1-5% of people will do that, maybe alot more considering community), and when people get their S1 from coins, they will release s2 gear on shop and that way people who bought s1 for coins first, will be pissed off again and some will spend coins to buy that s2 they wanted in first place, thus spending 2x more coins.

Nice potatoe logic you got there. It is obvious that they will release S2 in the future so if you really were to buy S1 for money right now just to be mad when they release s2 then you are just stupid. Also S3 will go on for a few months and if you simply cant wait a few days for the vendor and instead buy all of S1 in the shop just because you want maybe a week extra with the s1 gear then you deserve to get ****ed for beeing so impatient. I do realize that the situation sucks but my god are people impatient. You cry because they are greedy? I feel like you just deserve to get drained if you are that impatient and need that gear RIGHT NOW.
    Edited: December 20, 2017

6. From what I can tell, the forum mod is deleting any threads that call attention to server mistakes, while keeping the useless threads that suck up to them intact. The forum mod Mercy claims to "have nothing to communicate" and yet he is feeding people misleading information ("just wait 2 more days, guys"). Dude, step down. Deleting threads, banning people asking questions, and complaining about your personal holiday workload isn't helping anyone understand the situation. Just keep quiet and stop abusing your power so the people who actually care can figure out what's going on.
    Actually, I'm the one who has been deleting posts and threads that break rules in the last couple hours, as well as issuing bans - like yours.

Regarding the initial post, trying to even show how that conspiracy theory is *****ic would be a waste of my time - and Formon did a quick jab at it already. If we wanted to make money there are hundreds of different business decisions we could make that don't involve any sort of tinfoil acrobatics like this.

A mistake was made and it's being worked on. With everything going on with events there's a lot to deal with. As goes with any large release that can cause problems, if you can't handle the fact that problems can happen, the suggestion is to take a break until everything is stabilized. Coming to the Forums to dump your frustration aggressively, spread lies and conspiracy theories, and attack the server or the Staff isn't going to make the fix come faster or have any positive result. We can understand frustration, but there's a limit to what's acceptable when expressing it.

7. And that's a proper response. Warmane admitted that They've made a mistake. Mistakes take some time to be fixed, so, people, let them work at it, stop complaining about the situation. What You all do now is simply distracting and disturbing the staff. Obnoxcious, keep up the good work with deleting the trash-topics, hopefully it will stop mad and outraged players from spreading all of this bull**t conspiracy theories among the forum. Merry Christmas

8. This is what we need to know staff:

ARE YOU NOT RELEASING IT DUE TO LEGITIMATE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.

OR ARE YOU CHOOSING NOT TO RELEASE IT?

If its former, then thanks and we'll be patient. But if its the latter then we have a right to be pissed.

So which is it? Mistakes or greed? You trying to convince us that releasing a VENDOR, like the multiple vendors you already released on a server that's been running for years.. is something that takes you days to figure out? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but that's very hard to believe.
    Edited: December 20, 2017

9. Some posts here are pretty hilerious :D Like the whole argument that they want people to buy this gear for coins instead of vendor... like: "Oh, bad warmane! You bastards didn't release me s1 vedor huh?! I will show you how it is done! Haha imma donate some money to you and buy it for the coins! Whos the loser now, haha!" :D
    What the hell is this argument. You really think sb will donate for this **** after being screwed over like that? I tihnk the staff realize it too, so that cant be a valid reason...

I agree tho that it is weird that it takes so much time. They were able to fix the s3 vendor in a day, and that included all of the deleting and giving back ap for those who already bought some **** with lowered prices/no rating req, so just spawning vendor with s1 and s2 pieces shouldn't be that hard. Also I get that you focus on some holiday events, but still vendors should be a #1 priority. Like yesterday there was a 1v1 event going on. How are we suppose to enjoy it without half of our gear?

To the staff, i understand that it can take some time, but some of your decisions are very controversial, like setting a proper priority. I am still patiently waiting. Chill.

10. I totally don't know why there is so much misscommunication .. it's 4 days now til they released s3 season, but still not s1 for honors. If you do some announce or something when, why, where or something like that everyone will be satisfied. Now in global chat it's just "Give us s1 vendor" "s1 or riot" ..

11. but the s3 are in zone area 52 ,,,,,,,,,,,o0

12. Still no season 3 haste gear either ( haste neck and ring , subjugation)

13. After all the preparation and looking foward to the 17th and a mailbox still full of marks 4 days later while no lifers get an even bigger advantage from capping every week and no S1 vendor; while the admins spend time on other crap instead of releasing it, destroys almost all my motivation to continue playing except casually out of boredom or to do nothing but gank. Such an insult. Has nothing to do with entitlement. Dont set expectations then lie when its something you currently have the power to change. Unless you really expect us to believe that its an issue you can't resolve.

You dont even have to explain anything. Just spawn it and be silent and the fact that its there will be enough for us to relax.
    Edited: December 21, 2017

14. Still no season 3 haste gear either ( haste neck and ring , subjugation)
    Subjugation came in a later patch. It did not get released with s3. it got released when s3 was honor gear i believe

123 ... Last