1. HaTE - Introduction

Hi,

Read some good reviews about this server. So far the layout / website and the way things work are very appealing.

I used to play TBC few years ago (4 Years ago I think) on a private server that no longer existed. Recently, I discovered my Addons / Config files on a very old USB storage device and wanted to re-live the TBC experience. I was an Alliance Hunter Main (doing PVP mostly but also enjoy PVE).

Before I jump into game, I have some questions:

1 - How well is the TBC realm scripted?
    2 - How bugged is the Hunter Class?
    3 - Is it possible to transfer / import a character from other server to this server? I have my character saved in old server's armory etc.
    4 - Which TBC Realm should I join? I can see that Outland is most populated but I also saw another one.
    5 - What is the Alliance / Horde population Ratio in TBC Realms?
    6 - And finally, what is the usual up-time for the TBC Realms?

Looking forward to see you guys in-game.

For the Alliance!!!

2. Welcome to Warmane, H4T3!

Before your questions, I want to say that some may think that I'm biased because I am a staff member - but nonetheless, I will answer to the best of my ability!

1. Pretty well so, if you ask me! It's not perfect and can use some improvements here and there, but I would say the overall quality is pretty great.
    2. As far as I know? It's not. But I don't know much about Hunters in TBC.
    3. Nope! You'll have to start fresh, just like everyone else who plays here.
    4. If you like a small, niche population, Medivh can be a better choice for you. Otherwise, I would advise playing on Outland.
    5. I believe it's 45:55, but statistics on that can be found here: https://www.warmane.com/information
    6. It's hard to say what the "usual" up-time is. Once in a while, there are a few crashes one after another. But most often, the server has phenominal up-time.

Happy holidays!

3. Thank you Mercy for your help and support.

1. It's perfectly understandable for private servers. My former server wasn't perfect at all but there are 'many' private servers out there that are badly scripted and they don't even care about it. That's why I had to ask and thank you for your positive insight. I'll give it a go.
    2. I've been reading the forums and some change-logs and it feels like the Hunter class is working as intended and even if there is any bug, it is being addressed in the change-logs. It's very satisfying and convincing.
    3. Ahh! The grind lol. Well, with 5x Experience rate, it shouldn't be that bad. Starting fresh it is then.
    4. Population (to me) is the life blood of any realm. The End-Game content is not possible without a decent population (either for PVP or PVE). But over-populated realms often crash or get the login queue longer. I'll start with Outland because it's PVP realm. The other one "Medivh" is PVE I guess? Is it possible to get character transferred from one TBC realm to another TBC realm if things go sour?
    5. Hordes are always having more population than Alliance. Love the statistics on provided link. I'll be joining Alliance.
    6. Will jump in to test the waters.

Once again thank you very much for the Mercyful enlightenment.

Happy holidays, new year and belated Merry Christmas.