1. So I cannot complete the game? The realm needs some changes at level 80...

Hello, I am new in this server. I'm currently level 51 with my mage and I love this server since:
    -There are not many bugs.
    -RDF disabled, which encourages people to join battle grounds at low levels (it is great, I love PVP. Yet, I do not like that huge quantity of twinks).
    Sometimes it is hard to find a group for dungeon but it does not bother me that much.
    -Experience rate x1, I love it and I do not have problems to level up.

But there are 2 things I do not like:
    1- I heard that in this realm raids are so difficult and completing the icc25hero is not even possible. I like a progressive game in which the effort makes you complete it. My aim in every game is to complete it, of course it takes a lot of time but... If it is impossible, I'm not really motivated to get my PvE gear at lvl 80...
    2- The RDF is also disabled at level 80. I do not understand the necessity of going to the same dungeons everyday by walk. When you are leveling, the paths to get to the dungeons change but repeting the same path everyday at level 80... u.u' I do not think it is a good idea. The 2 EoF you get everyday when you use RDF will not be availabe either I guess... I do not like that either.

Please, take my point of view into account because there are many people who think the same. I asked in global chat many times.
    And do not say: leave the realm, leave the server... -.-' I wont, i like the realm and its community except these two IMPORTANT things.
    Thank you!

2. 1- I heard that in this realm raids are so difficult and completing the icc25hero is not even possible. I like a progressive game in which the effort makes you complete it. My aim in every game is to complete it, of course it takes a lot of time but... If it is impossible, I'm not really motivated to get my PvE gear at lvl 80...
    Once you get into FoS/PoS/HoR H on farm, you'll be able to move in ToC10/25. Once you're geared out there you can safely move into ICC10 and maybe squeeze into 25s. It's not as bad as it is made out to be. You just have to know the encounters and play well. It's not prohibitively difficult, you need to know what you're doing, how your class works, the mechanics of the encounter, and how to move around to maximize your efficiency. You cannot simply faceroll the raids on this server. If you want to see how stupidly easy ICC was on retail, go on Icecrown and see how the donorkiddies with 6.4k GS can't pull more than 6k DPS.

2- The RDF is also disabled at level 80. I do not understand the necessity of going to the same dungeons everyday by walk. When you are leveling, the paths to get to the dungeons change but repeting the same path everyday at level 80... u.u' I do not think it is a good idea. The 2 EoF you get everyday when you use RDF will not be availabe either I guess... I do not like that either.
    You will still get 2 Frosts by doing the Daily Dungeon quest. There are as many of these quests as there are dungeons, but Gundrak is requested because it takes about 8 minutes to do. Feel free to run any other heroic for your DD; Gundrak is simply the most efficient.

3. 1. Light of Dawn (lich king 25hc) has been re-tuned and is possible to clear now. It is a bump in difficulty but its quite possible with an organized group.

2. Rdf was added on retail with the release of icc and was disabled as a realm design choice to promote socialization. The daily quests which rdf removed on retail are active here so you can still get the bonuses. As its a realm design choice it will most likely not be implemented on Lordaeron

4. 1. Light of Dawn (lich king 25hc) has been re-tuned and is possible to clear now. It is a bump in difficulty but its quite possible with an organized group.

2. Rdf was added on retail with the release of icc and was disabled as a realm design choice to promote socialization. The daily quests which rdf removed on retail are active here so you can still get the bonuses. As its a realm design choice it will most likely not be implemented on Lordaeron
    Wrong. Cant be done with current parry haste on 25 man

5. Wrong. Cant be done with current parry haste on 25 man
    Wrong. Parry haste was intended to be part of the boss mechanic same as on Sindra. Problem is most ( if not all ) guilds who were doing ICC 25 hc quit for Cata server

6. Wrong. Parry haste was intended to be part of the boss mechanic same as on Sindra. Problem is most ( if not all ) guilds who were doing ICC 25 hc quit for Cata server
    Wrong. The amount of damage that AA does after parry haste is bugged, it is too high, thats why it cant be done, because tanks get 42k and 32k hits in 0,1 second. Got screenshots from our atempts after LoD kill. GL to any guild thats left, cus nothing will happen if something doesnt change.