1. Good job warmane

It was the fourth day of the new season of the arena.

Warmane info:
    "Arena season has concluded and all realms are back online. Congratulations to all those that ranked high and were rewarded."
    But more people continue to wait for S1 vendors.

Congratulations???
    Sure???
    For what???

We waited Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Today is Wednesday and we are again forced to wait. Thank you Warmane for the fact that people are forced to ask every moment about S1 vendors in SW and ORGRI.
    I think S1 vendors will not be released until the end of the year.

2. January 2, 2018 The beast is coming!

3. Seriously, you saw them struggling with the patch release so whats your point in complaining. Just be glad they were so fast with fixing it, they will fix the other stuff in due time aswell .

Your in no position to demand anything from them nor insult them with a post like this, moron.

4. I do not write with a view. and informed the population of the server about when the problem will be Rosen that they did not expect every
    Sorry for my english

5. ETA is 2018. There are events going on right now so i'm pretty sure they do prioritize that.
    Keep in mind it's also Christmas period they might be short on staff.
    It's frustrating for everyone ... they shouldn't just release s3 before prepare and test things out.

-Merry Christmas everyone

6. **** JANUARY. Events aren't a priority releasing the vendor is. Stop with this bull****

Does the staff work for Blizzard or something?

7. January 2, 2018 The beast is coming!
    I hope that is a joke