1. PVP Titles Info?

Anyone know where there is information on the PVP tiles gained from honorable kills?

2. This obviously isn't accurate as I have 5000 hks on my warrior and I have no pvp title. Why is there no official word from a moderator about this? Do things just get implemented under the table randomly??

GMs???

3. This obviously isn't accurate as I have 5000 hks on my warrior and I have no pvp title. Why is there no official word from a moderator about this? Do things just get implemented under the table randomly??

GMs???
    Have you selected the title from the drop-down on your character info window?

4. Have you selected the title from the drop-down on your character info window?
    No I haven't because I don't have any titles to select. There's no drop down menu like there should be for titles.

5. That list is correct. I have changed titles going up ranks on my alt the same as what is posted above.

6. So far as I can tell, the list is accurate. I have also changed titles since achieving greater numbers of HKs (easy to notice in the early stages).

I suggest submitting an in-game ticket and reference your PVP stat with the issue that no title appears for selection in your characterplate.

7. This obviously isn't accurate as I have 5000 hks on my warrior and I have no pvp title. Why is there no official word from a moderator about this? Do things just get implemented under the table randomly??

GMs???
    Did you do a single bg? Get a honor kill and relog.

8. Clear your cache folder and check if it got fixed.