1. Returning player, question about my old character.

Hello people,

When molten wow in the past became warmane I had created a new character, and used all refunded coins and points on it. Now after approximately 2 years I return and see no more "deathwing" server. I completely missed the merge. Does this mean my fully decked out warrior with over 500 coins worth of donation items is lost ?
    I also tried to make a ticket, but it keeps telling me I used 'illegal' characters. that's why I'm asking here.

2. After 2 years of not logging ,yes your account most likely don't exist anymore. Should log in at least a few times a year to remain active. Also Molten was deleted by a rogue staff member who stole the data base ,everyones accounts were wiped and Warmane formed and made it so we could recover our accounts ,reimbursed most of our coins ,this only lasted for a limited time though. Hate to say you will need to restart again my friend,at least log in to keep your account active.
    Edited: December 29, 2017

3. you can try sending an email to [email protected], but don't get your hopes up.

4. I got my coins reimburst and created a new character on warmane, just after all the rogue theft drama. But that character was on deathwing. I did all that so I wouldnt lose my coins, and now im still f'cked because of this server merge lol.
    I can see all the bought items in my transfer history aswell, the prove is right there. guess ill email them and hope a admin will take a look at it.

5. my account got hacked + deleted all my toons like 8ish months ago. I havent even really logged in since then until yesterday/today. I created a ticket with my account purchase history and my toons were restored to full. If your account has a linked purchase history at a minimum the coins should be able to be refunded. Warmane staff have been very good with my issues on this premium account. I would be shocked if they chose to say fck you.