1. Bots in BG's.

Hello, i'm pretty new to this server, i'm enjoying it and all, but once every 2-3 bg's there is a subhuman man with 4 bot accounts after him, ruining the fun on both factions, some say it's normal and ok, others say it's bannable, now i just want to ask, is this bannable or not...And if not, why would a respectable server allow such thing to persist without any actions taken against it, it's not nice to be in a BG with -5 players. 20-30 minutes ago i was in Warsong Gulch, and a hunter with other 4 huntard bots was there aswell, all he was doing is stay in the flag room, walking around, not carrying about the outcome of the BG, in a 10v10 WSG battle, having -5 players is crushing for any faction. Please take more actions against these subhumans, for they do not care about the outcome of the bg's they just constantly focus on keeping their 4 useless bots to follow them, and walk around, their impact on the BG's is small and useless, and why would you allow a man to keep 4 ghost players, fill in the spots from other players who really play fair and maintain ballance in factions?

https://i.imgur.com/WWiswiZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/XUrroWT.jpg

2. this is called multiboxing and is perfectly legal, i do understand your frustrations though...

3. This is the first TBC server i play on that allows multiboxing in bg's, find it rather stupid.

4. i myself have strong opinions about this topic but in the past dozens of threads about multiboxing have been opened and they all ended in the same way.
    Multiboxing is allowed on warmane and it is not going to change

5. Ah, the communist way, don't listen to the players, do as you please.

6. Ah, the communist way, don't listen to the players, do as you please.
    hahaha, it is not exactly like that, on warmane are loads of players that don't like multiboxing, but on the other hand, there are loads of players that love multiboxing. Why warmane has chosen to allow multiboxing i don't know, it is what it is.

7. Ah, the communist way, don't listen to the players, do as you please.
    Pretty sure the communist way would be to ban multiboxers, actually. Communist theory would force everyone to have equal standing/equal resources, necessitating the elimination of a one-player-army.

8. Warmane has stated that on thier servers multiboxing is allowed. You either deal with it or find another server. Just take note that there are many ways to solve the multiboxing problem in TBC as there is a plethora of items to render them essentially useless.

Botting however is not allowed and it is banable. However I am starting to have a different opinion on botting, I believe legalising it could actually be a good idea so the market gets flooded with cheap herbs for my precious PvP arsenal of potions, elixirs etc. ^.^