1. Running out of quests I can do in northrend.

I'm a level 76 night elf rogue. I'm having issues getting to new levels due to bugged quests or not being able to solo quests which are recommended for multiple people.

Do any of you have any tips for killing these harder mobs or where to find quests I may have missed?

2. U can earn lvl 80 in borean dragonblight grizzly zuldrak easily.There is more than 500 quests what is more than enought

3. I went to Northrend as a Lvl 70 Dk, I started from Borean, moved to Dragon's Blight and then, Grizzly Hills. These 3 regions were able to push me to 77. After that, I leveled in Zuldrak till 79.5 and stopped. I still had left over quests in Zuldrak to do. In other words, enough quests are working to give you 10 levels within BT, DB, GH and Zuldrak. I think you moved on from working quests, thinking they're bugged.

You can repeat Daily quests in all the areas. You can find around 10 Daily quests in Grizzly Hills alone! For Elite mobs, don't be shy to ask others for help.

4. i would advice to not go to outland until 60 and not northrend until 70 for the very reason that many quests are bugged

5. i would advice to not go to outland until 60 and not northrend until 70 for the very reason that many quests are bugged
    lmao nonsense, to not go to outland untill 60 HAH so you think vanilla leveling is better than outlands?.... or that outlands doesn't have enough quests for you?.......... wat.
    I understand not going to northrend before 70 but personally, I still can't do it, outland gets boring fast for me, and I still reach lvl 80 without stepping into Icecrown or storm speaks (wow now that I think about it, its only two zones!). I did this leveling on a disco priest, im not sure about the soloing capabilities of a rogue compared to disco, my disco was pretty tough, but not as tough as a DK lol thats for sure, forget group quests - DK can solo.

Try find a group for those group quests and do some breaks from leveling and join dungeons when you can, don't forget to always logout inside an Inn for 2x exp from mobs.

My leveling Path is always:
    Howling - Borean - Dragonblight - Grizzly - Zuldrak - sholozar.
    I do 2 lvls per zone, unless its Grizzly, sometimes I do 3 lvls there, because Grizzly is awesome.