1. Attention Lorderan Rpers!

I want to bring everyone together and hopefully create a Nice enviroment for players who love rping! I havent made the guild since I havent found anyone who likes to Rp! BUT if you are intrested Send a message over mail to a character called "Packs" and I'll add you and start the proccess of making a loving Rp guild on Lorderan! :D

2. I would be interested in role playing, but I wouldn't leave my guild where I'm officer. I might ask around people there. Find me on Lordareon, Cecille sends her regards.

3. I have a tauren druid I'll roleplay with. You didn't say which faction you're looking at.

4. Hey, I know this is coming kinda late, but I sent you an in-game message. Try to reach me at "Azsuna", that's my character.

5. I would be interested in getting some RP going sometime, so if there's any interest feel free to contact me on Wester, Alliance side. Though I admit I'm not on very regularly at the moment.

6. Well, so far most of the effort has gone into the Alliance, but as you can tell by my avatar, like yourself I'm more of a boy in red haha. I've been meaning to activate RP in the Horde for the longest time actually. Last time we tried, Alliance RP was getting all the action and people weren't willing to roll a Horde alt just for RP purposes. This was a few months ago though, so if you were willing to aid me, I know there are some people out there in the Horde wanting to RP. There always are, you just need to reach them.

7. Well, so far most of the effort has gone into the Alliance, but as you can tell by my avatar, like yourself I'm more of a boy in red haha. I've been meaning to activate RP in the Horde for the longest time actually. Last time we tried, Alliance RP was getting all the action and people weren't willing to roll a Horde alt just for RP purposes. This was a few months ago though, so if you were willing to aid me, I know there are some people out there in the Horde wanting to RP. There always are, you just need to reach them.
    Don't leave us for the red scum, Azsuna!

8. I'll try not to, I swear. But it's very tempting...

9. For the Alliance!

But it seems more populated on alliance side anyway. I'll take a look on the horde side...

10. Which Server Time do you guys play? I'm most active during 3pm-6pm ST, which I also play early morning as well.

I'm planning to do some small-time dialogue RP-ing. It's a good way to release some in-game anxiety.

11. "It's a good way to release some in-game anxiety."
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Though I don't really RP on my main nor I recommend this. I think it's a bad move on the long run.

In any case, I'm online on weekdays around 10:30 pm server time, until around 3 or 4 am. On weekends though I'm online all day basically haha. Would you guys be up for a small gathering this weekend? Leave me your in-game names and I'll contact you later today.

12. You know I'm in, and already started to advertise. Saturday afternoon would work...

13. Hi guys, I'm new to Warmane (and private servers in general).
    I've actually been away from the game for years so I'm a bit rusty in all areas.
    But currently looking into some RP community that me and some others could join and semi-casual RP.

I used to RP trolls (the more savage type not liking other races, even in horde) and sometimes blood elves.
    I'm more familiar with the lore of those two races so I'd rather stick to Horde side. Not very familiar of Alliance lore.
    Do you know if there is anyone with blood elf RP, or troll RP guild on this server?
    I don't have a character on server yet.
    Is the server PvP? (do people gank you in your RP clothes?)

My friends have also done some RP with trolls and/or blood elves.

14. Currently there are no RP guilds in Lordaeron whatsoever, there's probably one or two left, but they're in hiatus and their members are inactive.

Tell you what, I have a Blood Elf alt in the Horde (huge fan of Quel'dorei lore as well), so if you're feeling up to it, leave your character name here (after you've created it, that is), and perhaps we can try and assemble those few people out there interested in RP. The thing is, you guys have to keep in mind that only a small portion of the playerbase actually reads the forums, so if you want to gather roleplayers you have no choice but to get into the game and try to find them in there.

12 Last