1. Arenas 2v2, my partner is priest what should i go with shadowmourne?

I am getting a Smourne, but not sure if in Warrior or DK, my arena partner is Priest. Any advice??
    Thanks.

2. Assuming you're friend is Disc, then Unholy DK would be the best Disc partner apart from a Frost Mage.

Priest/Warrior does not work well at all.
    Edited: December 22, 2017

3. If your friend is shadow, go unholy DK, If he's disc go with warrior. The former being a very strong comp and the latter an anomaly that might work if you roll your nipples across the keyboard hard enough thanks to Shadowmourne.

4. Priest/Warrior does not work well at all.
    Cant stop laughing about this.

It doesnt really matter if you go War or DK, DK/Shadow is strong, DK/Disc is strong and War/Disc is strong af.

Just keep in mind that shadowmourne wont carry you, the actual difference between shadowmourne and 25m hc weapons like glorenzelg is minor. For the "shadowmourne effect" you will need many 25m heroic offparts on war (not that many on dk).
    Just check the armory of any high rated dk/war

5. Both comps are fine but disc war is easier at top ranks vs pal war.

DK is easier vs double dps and other mongoloid comps while disc war can win every healer dps comp easily (tunnel dps with dispels/mana burn heal healer).

6. Shadowmourne won't carry you alone.. but it does make a significant difference. Like having a 2nd BoM.

Warrior/Disc can work, but the priest needs to know how to survive.

7. I would go with dk since ur partner is priest and obviously needs alot of peels to survive and dks are realy good at it.

lil ot: warr/disc always seems free win to me when im playing warr/pala, i simply rush priest with reck and hoj from pala and by the time priest gets ss dispelled hes already like 70%, in worse case sitting in ps with even lower health while my paladin simply spamheals me and after ps i usually get the kill pretty fast. It gets even more hilarious when i know im actually facing disc/warr as i can drop resi and go even more aggressive. This is around 2200-2300 in blackrock, so it might go different on higher ratings. In icc i would quess that it gets even more easy for warr/pala, might be wrong tho, pretty **** at theorycrafting.

8. I would go with dk since ur partner is priest and obviously needs alot of peels to survive and dks are realy good at it.

lil ot: warr/disc always seems free win to me when im playing warr/pala, i simply rush priest with reck and hoj from pala and by the time priest gets ss dispelled hes already like 70%, in worse case sitting in ps with even lower health while my paladin simply spamheals me and after ps i usually get the kill pretty fast. It gets even more hilarious when i know im actually facing disc/warr as i can drop resi and go even more aggressive. This is around 2200-2300 in blackrock, so it might go different on higher ratings. In icc i would quess that it gets even more easy for warr/pala, might be wrong tho, pretty **** at theorycrafting.
    Was going to say this, but from Priest PoV. Due to this scenario happening very often, I prefer a DK as my side, chain spam, grip bladestorm, turn pillar waiting for mortal to expire>heal and start playing aggressive, and so on. A warrior in my team has like 0 benefits peel talking, so if the enemy warrior starts tunneling me hard and he even gets lucky with some crits theres kinda nothing I can do, I can just delay my death for some seconds but it's very hard to win, even with faking overpower and bash, even without taking bladestorm, sometimes you simply cannot outheal the damage like you maybe could do with an Hpal, there is literally no way .. unless you los the war and wait for the mortal/hamstring and other stuff (that's why I choose DK, he lets me go away/los very well warriors)

9. To be honest, in my time playing wow i have reached over 2.2k rating twice. Once with a arms warrior and once with an unholy dk. Both time i had a discipline priest for a healer. Both combos are just supreme, compared to using other healers. You are allowed to play offensive, due to the heavy backup that you have from the priest and pressure is by far the most important indicator in arena. Discipline priest/arms warrior offers you a much higher chance to win against the usual counter combos for a warrior such as spriest/fmage or spriest/rogue. As goes for Disco/UDK you get a much better pressure thanks to the fears and offensive dispells. compared to a paladin, i would take the disco priest any day.