1. need help!

since yesterday ive been experincing a very odd problem now when i start WoW.exe blizzard agent tool pops up asking me to update and since i dont have battlenet or this client version is even associated with it i click no to proceed to login but then it pops up again.
    it keeps doing this whenever i get kicked to the login screen or start the game.

and before you say just click no and login ti have tried this and it takes it 2-3 seconds for it to pop up again making me unable to type my password in since wwheni click no it wipes the password box and i have to start over.

i also tried to completely wipe everything and reinstall no success...

2. Hello ! i have a problem too, i try to lunch the WoW.exe but it says : "Data//wow-update-base-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910" ... what i have to do?

3. Hello ! i have a problem too, i try to lunch the WoW.exe but it says : "Data//wow-update-base-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910" ... what i have to do?
    "Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder" -obviously this

4. I have permission to everything on my laptop, same message pops up for me after i downloaded it.

5. same problem here, when i run game as administrator is usually okay, if the mesage pops up i press X on it then it doesnt pop again for me usually, if i press no it always pops back up

6. I have permission to everything on my laptop, same message pops up for me after i downloaded it.
    Probably files are set to readonly, go to your wow mop directory right click then click properties then unselect readonly then click apply.

7. Or is in use by something else, hence can not be edited.
    So move it away from torrent too.