1. The game apparently freezes/disconnects

Good afternoon.

I have a recurrent problem consisting in the following:
    - I connect and begin playing without lag.
    - At a certain moment (not related to any certain period of time, or action, or at least not apparently) I experience what looks like a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge lag: I can move, but I cannot cast any spell or interact with NPCs/players/artifacts, every other player character gets frozen, my messages do not appear in the screen, etc.
    - BUT, when I reconnect my messages have been sent and my PJ appears in the same exact spot where I left it after wandering during the "laggish" experience. Even more, the items that I have tried to move within my inventory are moved and I have picked up items from corpses/containers...

I have not found any possible source that this problem might steam from yet.

Help, please!!!

Additional Data:
    I play on WOTLK 3.3.5a Lordaeron Server.
    I have not updated the game to the WOD character version.

Update 1:
    The problem persists. I have noticed that the latency does not go up when I experience this problem. My latency is always below 100ms.

Update 2:
    The error does not occur when I play with a different pc connected to the same network. Both computers work on Windows 10.

Update 3:
    I have enabled ports 1119, 3724 and 6012 on Windows Firewall which are supposed to be the ones that WoW uses, and I have created an exception for the fame exe file, as well. However, the problem keeps occuring.
    Edited: January 7, 2018 Reason: Update

2. Im having this problem too! please help us!

3. Update. The error does not occur when I play with a different pc connected to the same network.

4. First of all, try without any addons enabled.

5. Are you using two factor authentication? ive had similar issues and I believe the google authentication was at fault.

6. It happens with and without addons.
    I'm not using the two-factor authentication.

7. If it's happening on one PC but not on other PC then in your 1st PC, you must have some software that's conflicting with your game client. Try latest display drivers along with latest Direct X files.

8. But, do you think this is related to display features? Doesn't it look much more like a network/firewall issue?
    I have enabled ports 1119, 3724 and 6012 on Windows Firewall which are supposed to be the ones that WoW uses, and I have created an exception for the fame exe file, as well. However, the problem keeps occuring.
    Any other ideas?

9. happens to me now aswell...since few days. i reinstalled wow, deleted cache and all addons. nothing helps. high fps low ping but freezes for 5seks...