1. Authentication code

Hello, I keep typing in the authentication code for the Two Factor Authentication to access the website and my account, however, everytime I do so it keeps saying that the previous code has expired, and it sends me a new code through my email. If there is anyone I can talk to about this, I'd highly appreciate it.

Happy holidays!

2. Problem fixed. Thank you and have wonderful holidays!

3. i have same problem with Authentication code but code is not sent on my mail address btw i'm waiting too long why i don't now :(
    can any one help me?
    Edited: December 30, 2017

4. Hello, I keep typing in the authentication code for the Two Factor Authentication to access the website and my account, however, everytime I do so it keeps saying that the previous code has expired, and it sends me a new code through my email. If there is anyone I can talk to about this, I'd highly appreciate it.

Happy holidays!
    I have the same problem, just activated two-factor authentication and can't log in anymore. Also Im having a problem sending this post, keeps me on a white screen after posting (typing from my tale, firefox 58).

5. I have the same problem, just activated two-factor authentication and can't log in anymore. Also Im having a problem sending this post, keeps me on a white screen after posting (typing from my tale, firefox 58).
    are you having problem to log in on website or in-game ?

6. How to get my discount back ? I lossing it

7. are you having problem to log in on website or in-game ?
    Website, keeps telling me that the code has expired and a new one is being sent to my email, i even waited a few minutes to see wich mail was the newest, but that wasn't the issue. I'm having trouble with the forum too, I'm starting to think this tablet is not compatibile with the website.

8. every code will expire in 60 sec, so you need to be fast.
    That said you can disabled "2 step auth".
    You need to log out > then go here: https://www.warmane.com/account/retrieve > select " 2 step auth removal"

9. Thanks for the reply, I'm currently writing from my two-factor authenticated account, the problem was with my tablet, both with firefox and chrome. From the pc everything's fine. Thanks again, and i hope this might help somebody else.