1. Instant 80 gear

Hi Team

My suggestion is to give the players who buy instant 80 better gear - at a minimum full ilvl200s. I literally had better gear when I leveled up than what I got with instant 80.

Thanks

2. The point is so that the character isn't naked. You're supposed to go play the game and get better gear. The instant-80 feature isn't supposed to be a gearing-up feature. What you're suggesting is not going to happen.

3. Just a question, did something change? Last time I did an istant 80 from level 1 (20 coins I think) I was completely naked and I had to do quests with my fists as weapon. Do they now give you some gear? If yes that's amazing.

4. Just a question, did something change? Last time I did an istant 80 from level 1 (20 coins I think) I was completely naked and I had to do quests with my fists as weapon. Do they now give you some gear? If yes that's amazing.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2801099

5. Damn, I never knew about this feature, mostly because I've never used instant-80. The gear choice looks pretty decent. I'm noticing that the tank gear is quite a bit higher than the DPS one - 75-78 level, compared to 73-75. The weapon choice on the tank gear could be better, though...

6. Damn, I never knew about this feature, mostly because I've never used instant-80. The gear choice looks pretty decent. I'm noticing that the tank gear is quite a bit higher than the DPS one - 75-78 level, compared to 73-75. The weapon choice on the tank gear could be better, though...
    The lists were created from existing quest rewards. The item options are limited. It was better to higher than to go lower.