1. RAT (Raid Ability Tracker) [AddOn]

RAT (Raid Ability Tracker) is an addon that shares and displays your cooldowns with others.

https://github.com/Atreyyo/RAT-TBC

Rename the folder to RAT
    Hold 'alt' to move RAT

Let me know if you find any bugs.

2. Looks good.

With nothing better to do with my life I made some optimizations to your code on Git.

3. Only thing I noticed is that challenging shout is on the druid CD page instead of warrior. Also might be nice to be able to track warrior's Last Stand.

4. Looks good.

With nothing better to do with my life I made some optimizations to your code on Git.
    Thanks a lot for your contribution to the project!

The only issue I found was that GetSpellCooldown() in RAT_InitializePlayerSpells() did not return true if a spell was found, but GetSpellName() did.

Also added RAT_InitializePlayerSpells() to the event LEARNED_SPELL_IN_TAB which fires whenever anew spell is learned.

Only thing I noticed is that challenging shout is on the druid CD page instead of warrior. Also might be nice to be able to track warrior's Last Stand.
    I added Last Stand and moved Challenging Shout to the Warrior section
    Edited: December 25, 2017

5. Should also note that if you want this addon to be usable by people without english client then you'll have to use spellID's instead.

Requires additional effort but seeing you gather texture's by hand it would be easier to use spellIDs.

local spell_name, rank, texture = GetSpellInfo(someID)
    you can directly use as key in tables as well eg textures[ GetSpellInfo(72) ] = select(3,GetSpellInfo(72))