1. dear alliance:) :) :)

you ganked me two times. so i will spend my holidays camping hellfire and stv with my bis rogue have fun guys :) :)

2. Tfw you need bis to farm lowbies.
    And yet there are how many fully pvp geared alli camping horde in hellfire & tanaris how often?? At least 9/10 is what I'm assuming with my experiences in those zones.

3. FOR THE HORDE! Ill come too :P sub rog here

4. Tfw you need bis to farm lowbies.
    It's just to add to the wall of text rant coming in the next few days. "bis rogue camping me, blah blah blah, he has no life, blah blah blah"

5. It's just to add to the wall of text rant coming in the next few days. "bis rogue camping me, blah blah blah, he has no life, blah blah blah"
    if i got 1 gold for each player who said it....xD

6. you ganked me two times. so i will spend my holidays camping hellfire and stv with my bis rogue have fun guys :) :)
    I have a BiS (nearly) rogue aswell so why don't you go after the gankers instead lol

7. Dear Horde/Alliance, I got ganked multiple times by your mongoloid bis warriors and pala divine storming with all procs, when an auto attack was enough to kill me. I just wonder if you are mentally challenged because in case you didn't notice, I didnt give you honorable kill specially when I'm in sickness.
    By the way if you see me online have fun ganking me while your mother brings you bread with nutella while you wait, just do RDF or kill some boars or defias bandits because at that time I already logged out just so you know, and not in order to log in my main, I logged out for real, and I'm already doing something else, rather than feeding your poor crappy lowlife trolls. I may be on the shower, I may be masturbating (or both), so yea just a tip in case you were wondering why I am not ressing anymore and I'm not posting crybaby posts on the forum.

8. Dear Horde/Alliance, I got ganked multiple times by your mongoloid bis warriors and pala divine storming with all procs, when an auto attack was enough to kill me. I just wonder if you are mentally challenged because in case you didn't notice, I didnt give you honorable kill specially when I'm in sickness.
    By the way if you see me online have fun ganking me while your mother brings you bread with nutella while you wait, just do RDF or kill some boars or defias bandits because at that time I already logged out just so you know, and not in order to log in my main, I logged out for real, and I'm already doing something else, rather than feeding your poor crappy lowlife trolls. I may be on the shower, I may be masturbating (or both), so yea just a tip in case you were wondering why I am not ressing anymore and I'm not posting crybaby posts on the forum.
    It's just to add to the wall of text rant coming in the next few days. "bis rogue camping me, blah blah blah, he has no life, blah blah blah"
    I was close enough.

if i got 1 gold for each player who said it....xD
    You could nearly offset the squish with that much gold
    Edited: December 24, 2017

9. shadow cloak vanish
    This will not work agaist my tank warrior.

10. If you guys are that interested in PvP go to nagrand pvp zone and do pvp there. You get the currency for pvp and you can get 2 mounts from that vendor too.

12 Last