1. Mana Buff

I remember in WotLK paladins giving a mana buff. I think it was every time they judged. Was the mana a set amount or was it based off the recipients' mana pool and / or spirit? Also, does this version of WotLK have dungeon finder?

Thank you.

2. Are you referring to Judgment of Wisdom? It scales with the base mana pool (unaffected by intellect, talents, buffs, etc) of the attacker.
    Also, yes, 3.3.5a does normally have dungeon finder but it is disabled on the Lordaeron realm.

3. Thank you for the Dungeon Finder answer, but no, the buff I'm talking about was the same one shadow priests go. The way you get mana back from shadow priests changed in WotLK. Mind blast would give party members this buff that made them regen mana. Paladins had the same thing, but I remember it got changed for the worst at some point so that it didn't return as much mana.

4. the buff I'm talking about was the same one shadow priests go. The way you get mana back from shadow priests changed in WotLK. Mind blast would give party members this buff that made them regen mana. Paladins had the same thing, but I remember it got changed for the worst at some point so that it didn't return as much mana.
    It's called replenishment and ret paladins provide it along with spriests. The talent in ret tree is called Judgements of the Wise if you can't find it.

5. ^
    Technically Frost Mages can provide it too, but those aren't exactly popular for PvE.
    Replishment functions with max mana. And yeah, it was nerfed I think with ToC. I believe that was because of mana pool sizes. It's still a very nice buff to have nonetheless.

6. ^
    Technically Frost Mages can provide it too, but those aren't exactly popular for PvE.
    Replishment functions with max mana. And yeah, it was nerfed I think with ToC. I believe that was because of mana pool sizes. It's still a very nice buff to have nonetheless.
    Technically Destro Locks and Survival Hunters can provide it too.

Realistically, only retri paladins can provide it, since hunters, locks and mages dont talent it, and shadow priests dont trigger it with mind blast after 4pct10.

7. I had forgotten about Surv Hunters. I wasn't aware Destro Locks could. A good Shadow Priest, regardless of their gear, on the other hand, can and will trigger it if it is needed.