1. Need help choosing trinkets

Im having trouble deciding whether to replace Ick's Rotting Thumb or The Glyph of indomitability for a corroded skeleton key. Would appreciate any help
    Thanks

2. Replace Ick's Rotting Thumb.

3. Although Mercy is correct, I'd like to tell you why that is so so you can answer such questions for yourself in the future. ICC raiding, mostly because of the -dodge debuff and +hp buff, along with some other things, makes you want to stack effective HP (EHP) instead of avoidance for most, if not all, of the fights. The difference between the two is that when being a full EHP tank (think bear druid for example) you are not able to avoid much of the hits, but you are able to compensate for it with your huge healthpool and high mitigation from armor and such, while as an avoidance tank you may take less damage by avoiding more hits, yet that will do you good until you get unlucky and get hit twice in a row in quick succession before healers are able to top you off and die. Of course, the scenarios I presented are just examples and isn't exactly the same in a real raid, but the point of it still stands. EHP tanks offer higher survivability because you're getting overhealed most of the time regardless and that is what you should aim for as well, in my opinion. It is also the reason you see people stacking stamina gems instead of avoidance ones.

4. Definitely replace Ick's Rotting Thumb. As an end game BIS you would want to have Sindragosa's Fang and Satrina's impeding scarab.