1. Last boss SV does spellreflect, casters need to stop dps then or they die. So lower dps

2. Last boss SV does spellreflect, casters need to stop dps then or they die. So lower dps
    Then you're still really bad if you're losing out to a Warrior with way worse gear and no WF. My guess is that the SP didn't actually bother refreshing any DoTs during the cast time of Spell Reflect so that he wouldn't have to reapply all of them right after it. Don't recall him wanding the boss either. What's stopping the Shaman from dropping Fire Nova totem during Spell Reflect (he won't need Totem of Wrath anyway for those 8 seconds) and meleeing the boss? As a caster you need to play around Spell Reflect (AoE spells, refresh DoTs before it, start a long cast spell so that it will hit just after reflect ends) and you'll still do good DPS.

3. i healed a 1900 or so tank with 1800something gs myself in arca, with very average dps'ers, Only wiped some bc dpsers pulled aggro on the shock trash. Also done sv and slabs no wipes at all, it can be tricky (which makes it fun, really) but if people generally know what theyre doing and you mark stuff then you can manage. I can see using GS to quickly assemble a raid, but you should never absolutely say "you're bad bc of your GS" or exlude someone purely on GS unless they are just miles below what they need to do content (1700 trying to do t5 or something)

4. And here is the problem with Warmane community. People assume for whatever reason that gear = skill. I did SV normal yesterday as a Fury Warrior with mostly greens and blues (2.2k gs) in a caster group (bear tank so I got 5% crit but I had to apply my own Sunders, and the other DPS were SP and Ele shammy so no WF or any of that ****) and both other DPS had a way higher gs (2.6k and 2.7k iirc). Guess what? I did 780 DPS at the last boss, and that's without recklessness. The Ele shammy did 600ish and the SP was below the tank. There's gs for you.
    No, people assume that if your gear isn't good enough no amount of skill is going to make up for it

First 12