1. 7. Global - recruitment

With the increase of population, is there any way could have the global channel split up?

6. Global
    7. Global - recruitment
    8. Global - selling

Honestly it goes so fast and is filled with so much, with this many people it's FILLED with spam.

2. With the increase of population, is there any way could have the global channel split up?

6. Global
    7. Global - recruitment
    8. Global - selling

Honestly it goes so fast and is filled with so much, with this many people it's FILLED with spam.
    I suggested this earlier and never got clear answer from staff.

TBC and WOTLK: Split the global chat channels into three different channels.

I have been bothered a lot lately, especially on Icecrown which has the largest population in WOTLK. The global chat is constantly being spammed with mixed stuff, raid, dungeons, quests, guild recruitment, trade, coins, characters and EU>US off-topic discussions.

What I suggest to this community is to split the global channel. The reason is that it is constantly being spammed by trolls and various different things i'm not interested in. It would be much easier to trade and look for a group if we made three different channels:
    - Trade: Coins, characters, items and that stuff. If possible make a fourth channel just for the coins and website store.
    - LFG: Raids, dungeons, quests, guild recruitment.
    - World: For random discussions.

I think the normal player would get the best overall experience if Trade and LFG were moderated by GMs to get rid of all the toxicity and stuff that doesn't belong on there. Making a separate channel for chit-chat could make a good solution to the problem.

3. Splitting or creating more channels is pointless. People advertising such things want visibility, so they will always go for the broadest channel there is. As our GMs aren't going to monitor chats and impose penalties, this wouldn't change anything.

4. Instead of 1 global being spammed, you want 3? As Obnoxious said on his post above me, lack of monitoring will be the end of it.
    The same messages would now be spammed in even further channels.