1. Estimated date on full server wipe?

My friends and I are "newish" to the server and wanted to know if there was already a scheduled time when this server would ever "reset" to brand new? I am sure there is a possibility that it never would or not for years.

We are taking it slow and wanted to make sure we weren't taking it too slow and meet the wipe day before we beat the game.

thanks

2. The chance this server will reset is next to 0%.

I know for a fact that people spend alot of money on this server.

Imagine having a server reset when you have spend 1000,- or maybe more of your country's currency, just to see it be deleted for a fresh start...

Warmane would probably lose all those players.. wich also means they lose profit.

Imo the chance they open a new server is bigger then the chance for a reset.

Keep in mind this is my theory as a player/donator on this server. (:

Greetingzz

3. A reset will come Soon™

Gearing here is pretty easy.
    Just follow the progression line. Do RDFs frequently, collect points for 232 gear and you can easily reach 5k in a matter of days.

4. progresion is easy, do reputations fr gear or buy BoE from ah. Than you can jump to rdf. From there it is easy, you can buy good gear for emblems of triumph( which you can farm fast via RDF)

yes, and tere will be no wipe, if yes im leaving immediately coz im donor

5. The server will never be wiped intentionally, ever.

Barring extreme circumstances where the server and it's backup datas are all somehow destroyed, sabotaged or corrupted overnight, or the entirely of Warmane stops existing, it's safe to believe that the servers are here to stay, and will not be wiped.

If it gives you any peace of mind, in the case a catastrophe does happen that wipes out all the server data, there is the WEBs feature which allows you to download a copy of your account and store it client-side, and Warmane keeps a log of all donations ever made, which allows them to re-give out coins to all accounts incase of a server-wipe.

6. If they "wipe" current realms, or just Icecrown, that would be the dumbest move in the history of private servers and I would not only stop playin', I would also give all my best to spread on social networks, how Warmane is stupid.

7. Funny thing, that they already did it

8. Funny thing, that they already did it
    Funny thing is, it will not happen again, it was due to a rogue owner/admin. He stole funds and stole the player database. Made his own server and got ****ed in the end. So not really Warmane's Fault.

9. 1) Make stable WoW realm with safe websites and good services
    2) Allow players to pay real money for gear and vanity items
    3) Suddenly announce realm reset/wipe.
    4) Admire biggest rage in the internet ever, probably get a line in Guinness books too :)
    Edited: December 27, 2017

10. Funny thing is, it will not happen again, it was due to a rogue owner/admin. He stole funds and stole the player database. Made his own server and got ****ed in the end. So not really Warmane's Fault.
    Now I'm curious.

MemorieZ
    A reset will come Soon™

Gearing here is pretty easy.
    Just follow the progression line. Do RDFs frequently, collect points for 232 gear and you can easily reach 5k in a matter of days.
    days? you mean 6k in a day? XD

12. Another great example of how most people only care about their own personal preferences instead of looking at the server as a whole...

13. My friends and I are "newish" to the server and wanted to know if there was already a scheduled time when this server would ever "reset" to brand new? I am sure there is a possibility that it never would or not for years.

We are taking it slow and wanted to make sure we weren't taking it too slow and meet the wipe day before we beat the game.

thanks
    Here is the exact date 00-00-0000 or in other words Never

14. Another great example of how most people only care about their own personal preferences instead of looking at the server as a whole...
    Amen. Applies to all "fix queue / more player slots" -posts as well.