1. How do you deal with the lack of money ?

Hey guys,
    this is my first high rates server, and as I'm leveing up am really struggling money wise, even by picking up the skills I level for my spec am still behind in terms of money, am 25 and ofc I can't afford a mount xD.

How do I deal with this ?

2. profesions, they are 3x so you can level them fast. If you want just quick money, do skinning or mining

3. Probably late, but FWIW: If the item is white and you're not sure, search for it on AH. You'd be surprised how much money things are worth.

I have made several hundred gold off of spider meats, clams, pearls, low-tier gems, etc..

If you need money, then you need to be examining the value of the items you pick up.

4. Donate for coins -----> buy gold -----> win

5. One of my buddies got lucky finding the rare vendor that sells the cat companion sorted us all out with 100g each when you pick up every grey and sell everything you pick up on the ah you catch up pretty quickly.

6. Most people go to stormwind / orgrimmar and beg till they have enough money :>
    herb/ore prices are ridiculous high at the moment, just get mining/herbalism and farm while leveling.