1. This application has encountered a critical error

Hello,

When I load one of my characters, I get this error as soon as the game world loads :

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: C:\Games\Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a (wod models)\Wow.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:0082C7C9

The instruction at "0x0082C7C9" referenced memory at "0x00000010".
    The memory could not be "read".

This only happens with this particular character and it happened a number of times now. It seems to be specific to a few ingame zones as this error happens when I'm exploring. I've had this error a few times but when I loaded the game again I was able to keep playing, this time though, every time I try to load the game world, game crashes with this error message again. Can't play the character at all anymore. Other characters don't have that issue. I tried deleting my WoW entirely and redownloading it but the issue still happens.

Edit : I already tried removing/renaming the Cache, Interface and WTF folders to no avail before re-downloading the game entirely.

I also have another problem since I re-downloaded the game, everytime I launch the game I get the cinematic and the User Licence Agreement as if it was the first time I launched the game. Every option I change in the video or audio settings also get reverted back to default no matter what.

Edit : 2nd problem solved by unchecking "read only" for the game folder.

I'm really looking forward to get help with both issues as I can't really play the game as it is now. Thank you.
    Edited: December 26, 2017

2. Hello,

Same problem here for me, i've got this critical error everytime i come back in Dalaran. By fly or by heathstone.
    The game crash everytime. But everywhere else, everything is fine.
    I try the same things that Follken but nothing change.

And about the second problem, (when launching the game, the cinematic and the licence agreement appears as if it was the first time, and the option back to default), a friend of mine has download the game 5 days ago, an he has the same problem.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank you.