1. Balance DPS / Restoration Healing?

Hey, what is theoretically better?
    TBH, I prefer DPS but I could also go Healing to find dungeons faster.

2. Not sure what expansion you're playing on but in general, you really can't compare healing and Ranged DPS, it's apples and oranges.
    If you enjoy healing, go resto.
    If you want to play a caster range dps, go balance.

Always pick the spec you have the most fun playing, as this is THE biggest factor in determining how much you enjoy playing the game.
    Healers do find dungeon groups quicker, but a lot of balance and resto gear can be shared to some degree. If you invest is Dual-Talents such as on WotLK, you shuold be able to play both.

3. Not sure what expansion you're playing on but in general, you really can't compare healing and Ranged DPS, it's apples and oranges.
    If you enjoy healing, go resto.
    If you want to play a caster range dps, go balance.

Always pick the spec you have the most fun playing, as this is THE biggest factor in determining how much you enjoy playing the game.
    Healers do find dungeon groups quicker, but a lot of balance and resto gear can be shared to some degree. If you invest is Dual-Talents such as on WotLK, you shuold be able to play both.
    Yea im on Icecrown (WoTLK), I do like both, DPS specifically, but Im afraid of the fact that its hard to find Healers for dungeons.

4. I rolled my first druid a tank and made his off spec cat since they have similar gear.

Now I am rolling a resto druid/boomkin because they have similar gear and go together as casters.

A tank spec or a heal spec to go with dps makes it easier to queue rdf for sure.