1. Holiday Events - Week II

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the Holiday event schedule for this week. Happy holidays!

Schedule

Brief description of events

Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

HPS
    Healing per second challenge!

DPS
    Damage per second challenge!

Reverse Stairs
    Just as our regular Stairs event, but this time - you're going down instead!

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Keep in mind that the times listed are subject to change so please check this schedule for your wanted events regularly. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane

2. I want to join the 1v1 battle on Lordaeron in a few days but I've never been in one of these events before. How do I sign up? Is there a specific place everyone is supposed to meet at 5:00pm server time? Or a GM that I have to whisper? Why is this basic information not given to us in events threads?

3. It's obvious you have to whisper to be honest. Spots are limited.. The event starts at said time so you know when to expect it, you just wait for the GM to announce it in global. They usually give a heads up about the event 5min earlier.

4. how does DPS event function? we nuke dummy or what

5. All events are accepted by whisper, it is always announced before the event 15 minutes or so.

DPS event is consisted of a raid group of players damaging our target NPC until it dies, after top 3 on the damage done meter are considered winners.

6. What hoppened to the 1c1 event on Lordaeron?

7. so dps event is 100% single target? because if thats so then feral druids and rogues are gonna be tops for sure, while boomies and ele shamys would probably be last, howhever if you add some AoE things get far more interesting i'd say...

8. What hoppened to the 1c1 event on Lordaeron?
    It happened although it started like 40 min late. Around 5:25 server time GM made announcement about it and said invites starting soon. About 15 minutes later, he made the 2nd announcement telling people to whisper him for invite. Entire event took about 1-2 hours.

9. HPS: Shaman event on Icecrown might happen slightly later than planned, about 30 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience.