1. Donating for queue skip questions

Hey, sorry if this has already been explained somewhere but I can't find it anywhere... I wanted to ask if the queue skip option is permanent cuz I heard from different sources it's only for 30 days (or that's another realm perhaps?) and if its only acquirable if I donate via credit card or the mobile option works too? And if it does, which of the options will give me queue skip. (The amounts for mobile btw are 1, 3 and 6 coins).

2. It's permanent and you can use any donation method and any amount. It was different for Lordaeron but it doesn't have queue anymore.

3. I can pay with mobile only if I'm from China?

Edit: And also, if I pay the credit card first option, for 11 coins do I get the 40% Christmas bonus? And would it give me 16 coins or what?
    Edited: December 26, 2017

4. There should be different mobile donation options available. If you see only WeChat, that's for China and the other options are not available to you.

Bonus is already included in the amount of coins you see on donation page. The bonus is up to 40% not exactly 40% (but the regular bonus for donating larger amounts is included in those 40% so actual Christmas bonus is around 10% for all donations). For 10 euro donation the bonus is 1 coin, which makes it 11 coins instead of 10.

5. its permanent for icecrown. Its one month for lordearon, but there is no que anymore. It was the first WOTLK server with new core

6. The amount of coins you get from donating is displayed there right in front of your eyes.

Originally Posted by Proterean
    winter donation bonuses UP TO 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses.
    Not a flat out 40%, it slowly progresses to higher bonus % the more you donate.