1. In game Heirloom

I'm kinda new to the game and I'm levelling my first char (level 73 right now). I read you can't buy Heirlooms on this server with Coins/Points and web store, but is it possible to get them in-game, after reaching lvl 80 with honor points and stuff? I found very different answers online and I'm not quite sure.

2. On Lordaeron you can't get any heirloom gear, either through store nor in-game. It's supposed to be a harder leveling realm. You can get the gear on Icecrown though.

3. who needs heirlooms better add welfare emblem of frost event XD!!

4. Yes, but I like the more "hardcore" style of Lordaeron, I like the 1x rate, the dungeons, etc... Just there are some things that are currently out of the game that are more QoL changes, they don't make the game easier or less hardcore, just a little more dynamic and less frustating imo :/

5. How does gear that levels with you and gives an xp boost not count as being "easier or less hardcore"? I mean ... that is exactly what it does. In WotLK they added the first heirloom stuff and the random daily dungeons for tokens ... which was completely kissing the butt of newer players. It was meant to make it easier for them to catch up. "Nah, don't bother going through starter raids ... have some gear" .... much like the EoF event.

6. Except that levelling up isn't "hard", same goes for low level raids which are also far from necessary to level up. I'm not saying to put heirlooms in coin store obviously, but if I already have a char lvl 80 imo not giving the option to get heirlooms in game isn't particularly hardcore. Levelling a 2nd char isn't particularly engaging anyway, it's not something challenging in any way. Giving the option to get a 2nd char to lvl 80 slightly faster woudn't hurt the core thematic of the server in any way.