1. Best use of 35 coins?

So, I'm kind of new here and manually leveled 2 characters to 80. Hunter and Priest. I really want a rogue to be my new main and I'm trying to stretch my 35 coins as far as possible. Would it be better to buy a rogue off marketplace with 280 flying and dual spec or do Instant 80 and buy gold on trade section? Just wondering what some of your guys strategies would be.

Much appreciated, Thanks.

2. I'd rather buy a level up and spend the coin on gold/gear. Only those 30 coin naked toons with actual professions and artisan flying (tedious inspection and luck required) might be worth it. This would still leave you with naked lvl 80 and needing to buy gear from AH to start the gearing/rep process.
    With level up service you get some decent gear, so gearing up wouldn't be problem for reputation/rdf n grinding. Not to mention you spend less coin on that, leaving you with 15* coins to spend on gold / BoE's.
    *14 coins if you want to trade things in the future via trade system.

Naked 80:
    + Professions (if they have it somewhere 350+)
    + - Flying (how much you value 160%, doubt you'll find one with artisan flying)
    + - Name
    + - Appearance
    - Nude
    Leaves you with 5 coins to spend.

Buying a level up:
    + Starter gear
    + Name of your choice
    + Appearance of your choice
    - No spells at all
    - No professions
    Leaves you with 15 coins to spend.

3. Really appreciate the response, thank you! I think I will do the 80 like you said seeing how professions aren't too bad to level anyways.

4. *14 coins if you want to trade things in the future via trade system.
    this is not true, you dont need coin for trading. Its a premium feature, coins are deducted AFTER SUCCESFUL trade

5. lvl to 80, farm some gold/boes and get extra 11 coins via marketplace trading. Now you have enough coins for 2 bis items. these would be dbw and sts hc (for me).

Note: gold will be cut in half after 4 days so after squish it will be even easier to sell gold via marketplace, considering you will most likely be farming it from quests and rdf.
    This strategy will save you the most time by far.
    Edited: December 26, 2017

6. this is not true, you dont need coin for trading. Its a premium feature, coins are deducted AFTER SUCCESFUL trade
    I stand corrected. Oh well

7. IMO - Don't spend coins on anything other than BiS PvE items/Wrathful shoulders, because everything else is fairly easy to obtain by comparison.

8. IMO - Don't spend coins on anything other than BiS PvE items/Wrathful shoulders, because everything else is fairly easy to obtain by comparison.
    Exactly or a nice wrathful weapon or BIS PVE weapon ,since on Icecrown you cant get pvp weapons unless you have a 2300 arena rate and furious weapons can only be bought by vote points.