1. Gold

Will gold squish effect medivh chars, if yes why? No gold spammers, economy is healthy with no ridiculously prices like on high rate realms, most population dont even have fast flying mount. What is point, if you do it you will just kill some portion of players of already low pop realm.

2. the thread says all realms. kind of self explanatory.

3. And if you read i am asking why, why they gold squish medivh, there is literally 0 reason to do that here.

4. And if you read i am asking why, why they gold squish medivh, there is literally 0 reason to do that here.
    That's a FCK YOU to everyone.

5. There is literally zero reason for the gold squish to happen on Medivh. It will only hurt the dozen of players that still play there.

6. Yes, it's bad and makes no sense.

That said, we've known for months. So nobody should be hurt by this.

7. That said, we've known for months. So nobody should be hurt by this.
    I'm going to shoot your dick off in 3 months. Don't worry, you shouldn't get hurt because I'm giving you advanced notice

8. I'm going to shoot your dick off in 3 months. Don't worry, you shouldn't get hurt because I'm giving you advanced notice
    Except I saved up and bought a steel cup in those 3 months. So my dick remains intact.

9. Yes, it's bad and makes no sense.

That said, we've known for months. So nobody should be hurt by this.
    I think you are wrong, people who read forums are minority, more then half people didnt know about squish until 1-2 weaks ago. But it is kinda sad that not a single member of stuff ever answers on any questions here. They should just close realm.

10. I think you are wrong, people who read forums are minority, more then half people didnt know about squish until 1-2 weaks ago. But it is kinda sad that not a single member of stuff ever answers on any questions here. They should just close realm.
    Anyone who is in a guild has seen people talking about the gaming the AH for the gold crunch for months. I bet 5 people in my guild read the forums but everyone has known about the crunch since it was announced. Not to mention the talk in global about it.

11. And how newcomer who is leveling (60+ level) can prepare himself on squish? He will just lose gold and probably will not be able to buy mount on 70. Or somebody who is fresh 70 for maybe a weak or two and he is saving for epic flying? People who are established 70s will not hurt them at all, but for somebody who is new it is slap in face and you will just turn him away from here.

12. I think you are wrong, people who read forums are minority, more then half people didnt know about squish until 1-2 weaks ago. But it is kinda sad that not a single member of stuff ever answers on any questions here. They should just close realm.
    i don't play on medivh but i think the gold squish for this realm is not okay, just like all you guys, but warmane said it a few months in advance,
    so if the majority does not read the forums, it is their own fault, and if half the people now knows it for 2 weeks, then they had 2 weeks to prepair
    Meanwhile everyone in warmane should know about the squish, just use all your gold on items in the auction house and sell them again after the squish,
    All people that get their gold halved and don't know what has happened to it after tomorrow should once in a few months spend a few minutes on the warmane website and read just the front page, the message about the economy has been there for 75 days now. this is not to much to ask from them

13. And how newcomer who is leveling (60+ level) can prepare himself on squish? He will just lose gold and probably will not be able to buy mount on 70. Or somebody who is fresh 70 for maybe a weak or two and he is saving for epic flying? People who are established 70s will not hurt them at all, but for somebody who is new it is slap in face and you will just turn him away from here.
    If you're "close" to getting a mount (possessing somewhere in the 300+ gold range, presumably for 100% land), 2 months notice should be sufficient to get that gold and purchase a mount prior to squish. If you focus real hard, 2 weeks is probably sufficient as well.

If you're not close to getting a mount, then the gold squish isn't likely to significantly hinder your efforts (squishing 100 gold should not really wreck your world).

14. If you're "close" to getting a mount (possessing somewhere in the 300+ gold range, presumably for 100% land), 2 months notice should be sufficient to get that gold and purchase a mount prior to squish. If you focus real hard, 2 weeks is probably sufficient as well.

If you're not close to getting a mount, then the gold squish isn't likely to significantly hinder your efforts (squishing 100 gold should not really wreck your world).
    I am talking about flying mount at 70 not ground, if you are 60+ and cant buy ground mount you dont know what are you doing. Imagine something like this you are NEW player to server (so dont talk about 2 months) you are 60+ level, you want flying on 70, you save gold, got something like 700g, need couple more levels to buy it and suddenly 4th jan you dont have 700, you got 350 see what i am saying.