1. Grinch Kill

Edited: December 27, 2017

2. If anyone else goes for this again please whisper akkhan, ismet or arthurious.

Good stuff everyone who was there for the kill and the previous days we worked on it.

3. Was super fun! Commend warmane staff on making a really nice event like this for christmas.

Thanks fo coming along guys and for the stream!

Also a big gz to the 350dps hunter who won the epic flying mount headless horseman 😂😂😂 rip masterlooter.

Happy new year and much love /Kwesi

4. Thanks for recording, fun fight. Wish the water was easier to click!

5. Amazing fight that was actually really fun and well scripted! Glad to be one of the few with the Murloc Suit :D

6. All these people here commenting with "amazing fight, much fun, such wow" are people who were part of the raid who killed him. And that's 40 people. While the rest of the thousands can't get the kill because it's too hard, boss has too high gear requirement, requires too many people.

And warmane thinks people got time to try and gather people during the holidays while few people are playing? This event is a joke. It should be something accessible to more people, not 40 lmao. If you don't want to give away rarities like murloc costumes (that will eventually end up in the store) you can do something else so that everyone gets something, not pet size food crap.

7. Pretty trash loot tbh

Even for that server
    i would like some BT gear instead of a mount

8. All these people here commenting with "amazing fight, much fun, such wow" are people who were part of the raid who killed him. And that's 40 people. While the rest of the thousands can't get the kill because it's too hard, boss has too high gear requirement, requires too many people.

And warmane thinks people got time to try and gather people during the holidays while few people are playing? This event is a joke. It should be something accessible to more people, not 40 lmao. If you don't want to give away rarities like murloc costumes (that will eventually end up in the store) you can do something else so that everyone gets something, not pet size food crap.

Like bro, i feel with you as i kinda felt the same when we wiped countles times on him. At the time I argued that the tactics should be simplified somehow as its so hard to pug this during the holidays.
    But i also understand that this murloc costume wasnt introduced in the game until wotlk and therefor is a super rare item which shouldnt be easily accessible or even exist in TBC content. Hence I guess it has to be really hard to attain.

However, after many wipes, i came to realise you actually do not need super geared players to down this boss (Ofcourse it helps but its not a must). All you really need is a well organised raid with players who know the art of raiding with a bit of a progressive mindset.

Now regarding the statement you made about having time to make a grp - thats just horse ****. OFCOURSE YOU HAVE TIME! We sat for 1-2 hours and found 40 solid players, we even talked with other guilds during the day to see if there were interested players. If you are LAZY however and want everything served, that’s your problem.

Rather commend warmane on adding a raidboss to the game with tactics (not some regular tank’n’spank bs) so we actually get something else to have fun with outside of the storyline progression.

9. If I recall correct I actually think the Murloc Custome was obtainable only as a present for attending BlizzCon 2007. You had to type in a code at a murloc vendor ingame to obtain it. But definetly rare af on retail, one of the rarest items in-game.

Could be some other kind of murloc customes was added later aswell, I might have missed that. But no matter what this reward alone is definetly worth the time and effort to make a raid and go kill it. If you are into vanity items that is.. :)

10. If i recall correct, you got a white bear mount with a murloc sitting on its head holding a blizzcon flag. The murloc suit im pretty sure was first introduced during a quest in wotlk.

11. Wrath of the Lich King Release Date:
    EU / NA: November 13, 2008

Murloc Costume:
    This is a present for attending BlizzCon 2007.

P.S. I have one of these on Retail. GM Buddy of mine who raided in our guild had a few codes left over and gifted me one in TBC.

P.P.S: Here is the loot from the 2nd Horde Kill from yesterday https://imgur.com/4QoZ2Uk
    Edited: December 31, 2017 Reason: added picture