1. Aldor

Hello Warmane community. So I just picked up the Aldor faction. I found a guide which said that I should farm and turn in Mark of Kil'jaeden until Honored, my question is where to grind it? I am currently farming at Shadow Tomb(next to The Bone Wastes) but the drop rate is so low.. and I presume 200+ Mark of Kil'jaeden are required to hit Honored. Any info tips and help is much appreciated and needed.
    Thank you <3

2. It takes a while to grind the marks. What a lot of people do is quest and grind dugeons as you normally would and acquire them as you go. If you do the BT attunement chain (it begins in SMV with the Baari tablet quest) you get some rep for that, and there are also some aldor quests in Netherstorm in Area 52. Once you get those you can just farm the higher level marks, which will get you up to Exalted. A great place for this is Shadow Labs, it drops lots of you got a group to go with. You can also farm them from any high level demons. Good luck!

3. It takes a while to grind the marks. What a lot of people do is quest and grind dugeons as you normally would and acquire them as you go. If you do the BT attunement chain (it begins in SMV with the Baari tablet quest) you get some rep for that, and there are also some aldor quests in Netherstorm in Area 52. Once you get those you can just farm the higher level marks, which will get you up to Exalted. A great place for this is Shadow Labs, it drops lots of you got a group to go with. You can also farm them from any high level demons. Good luck!
    I will manage, thank you sir!

4. Shadow moon valley is a fine place to find them marks but mostly other people are also trying to farm those and the drop rate varies. If you're good on gold, you can find marks in auction house as-well.
    Also, the addon Quest Helper (or similar questing Addons) can highlight certain areas where the marks can be farmed from. Rest assured, it's a time taking process.

5. Hello Warmane community. So I just picked up the Aldor faction. I found a guide which said that I should farm and turn in Mark of Kil'jaeden until Honored, my question is where to grind it? I am currently farming at Shadow Tomb(next to The Bone Wastes) but the drop rate is so low.. and I presume 200+ Mark of Kil'jaeden are required to hit Honored. Any info tips and help is much appreciated and needed.
    Thank you <3
    It might be faster if you farm something that makes good money (whatever that may be), sell said thing. and then use that money to buy marks. you gotta work out how much gold/hour your time is worth

ALSO there are aldor questchains in shadowmoon valley and netherstorm. you should probably wait till higher rep to do these questchains but keep them in mind, I did not know about them at first maybe you don't either.
    Edited: December 27, 2017

6. @H4T3,tankertom Thank you guys for your replies. No I'm not good at gold, I just started playing here barely managed to afford the 100% ground speed mount. I will grind the sh*t out of those marks instead of farming gold and buying them. About the Aldor questchains, I'll start doing them once I hit Honored(I'm very close). I'm gonna be exalted in no time xD. Thanks again guys you rock!

7. Cheers mate and don't worry, farming those Marks is a struggle that everyone faces (sooner or later). And if you think it's painful to farm these marks then wait till you need Fel Armaments :D.

Just don't devote yourself farming these. Keep doing your regular stuff like Questing (if any) or raids and you'll keep getting these Marks. Legend has it, the more you don't "intend" to farm these, the more chances you have getting them.