1. you know in both clips ... the only reason he oneshotted those guys was because sweeping strike procced of whirlwind. Basicly doing quadruple damage with a single buton press as every single target hit spreads it damage to all others. I am not sure of this is blizzlike or not however this seems to be really broken. Otherwise warrior damage is fine.

And even tho it seems broken it is mostly a learn 2 play issue for these boosted faceroll SL/SL locks who are 1500 in reality but due to WL beeing completely op in TBC they got to somewhat higher rating where their enemies can exploit poor pet management.
    Edited: January 1, 2018

2. People in this thread thinking Sweeping Strikes didn't have a target limitation on retail.
    How can you even argue that it's just bads, when obviously Cleave+Whirlwind against even 3 targets didn't take 9 charges off the buff.

Almost nobody played Endless Rage on retail and you think this mechanic could've gone undiscovered? I'm not even sure SS was 360° in TBC.

3. As I said ... I have no idea how SS worked on retail but I am most certain that it wasn't 360° as Blade Flurry is only 180° degree aswell for rogues and they're basicly the same ability. Also WW not using up as many charges as it should is obviously a bug as it only used 1 charge for every target it hit regardless of the total number of hits. Also I am most certain that SS had a limiatation of 2 extra targets which is 1 more than blade flurry. Anyway the only class having issues with this is Locks and since nobody likes Locks in TBC anyway nobody really cares. If they're so bad that they can't control their pet they should stay on the low mmr they belong to and not get carried by playing the easiest class in the game.

4. Anyway the only class having issues with this is Locks and since nobody likes Locks in TBC anyway nobody really cares. If they're so bad that they can't control their pet they should stay on the low mmr they belong to and not get carried by playing the easiest class in the game.
    Why only locks? Hunters have also pets.
    Also, what if ppl stay close to each other, especially in 5s? A warrior can charge in and chain proc the opponents to death with SS+WW?

I'm not exactly sure how SS+WW works right now because I don't have a warrior to test it. What happens when u use SS+WW on 4 opponents that are close to each other? Does it trigger 4 Whirlwinds which possibly global the opponents? Also how does SS+Cleave behave?

I know that on Warmane Sweeping strikes was on pretty much every xpac positive bugged at a point.
    There used to be endless chain procs when using SS+BS with mastery on MoP and Cata.
    Also on Wotlk SS+BS was generating too many strikes when deselecting the opponent.

It wouldn't surprise me when SS has also some positive bugs on TBC, considering that it was in every Xpac positive bugged at some point.
    Edited: January 2, 2018

5. Why only locks? Hunters have also pets.
    Also, what if ppl stay close to each other, especially in 5s? A warrior can charge in and chain proc the opponents to death with SS+WW?

I'm not exactly sure how SS+WW works right now because I don't have a warrior to test it. What happens when u use SS+WW on 4 opponents that are close to each other? Does it trigger 4 Whirlwinds which possibly global the opponents? Also how does SS+Cleave behave?

I know that on Warmane Sweeping strikes was on pretty much every xpac positive bugged at a point.
    There used to be endless chain procs when using SS+BS with mastery on MoP and Cata.
    Also on Wotlk SS+BS was generating too many strikes when deselecting the opponent.

It wouldn't surprise me when SS has also some positive bugs on TBC, considering that it was in every Xpac positive bugged at some point.
    You seem to have misunderstood how sweeping strike works.

Sweeping strikes will simply make your damaging abilities and auto-attacks damage be copied to a nearby target within melee range.

So lets say you are next to 4 players and you have sweeping strike up and cast whirlwind, if all 4 get hit by whirlwind, then it will damage 1 nearby opponent for every target that was hit, so in this case 4 + 4 = 8 hits in total... Now those 4 hits doesn't have to be spread out equally, if the 4 players are all within melee range of each other then what could end up happening is that 1 player gets hit by whirlwind + 3 more attacks, while the others just get hit by whirlwind.

That would be the most extreme scenario though.

But sweeping strike does not "copy" the spell that was used before, it will not cause another whirlwind to happen or something like that.

6. That's just warrior damage in BC. Warriors are easy to kite, get someone to peel and CC them and you'll be ok. Don't try to face tank a warrior, you'll die.

7. I agree on the damage part, but more important is the warriors bugged mobility on this server. LoS is totally bugged and there is no way to kite a warrior around a pillar because he can slow/macestun you thru the pillar very easily and it will take him around 4 seconds to do it, while on another server you can kite him literally forever.

Another thing is that you can easily intercept thru pillars here, and in general that the pillars are very broken, which is to become way worse when spell haste comes ingame.

8. Cmon stop argue for ****, you all saying ****. Warriors dmg are a problem, and have been on every servers. It's not normal to kill a fully geared SL in 10 sec, it has never been, and it will never be, and if you think otherwise, then you are ******ed.
    Obviously warriors have always been op bcs of broken damages, that's why so many people play it

Will they fix it? Idk, and I don't think so, just try to play new combos in arenas to counter that ****ty wd set up (srsly, how much of a jerk are u to be still playing that **** in 2018?), and move forward

9. I am playing rogue, and many times warrior can just kill me in 3 sec even with evasion on. Charge+mace stun and I am dead, or on cheat death and bleed will kill me. I played on other TBC servers before, and on none of them warriors were doing so much dmg. Both dmg and mace stun proc are bugged I am 100% sure.

Although nothing we can do about it, since they wont fix it for sure. As some1 said, find a way to go around that, and play combos that counter warriors, since in every other arena you will be playing against warrior in combination with druid/shaman, or even priest/paladin. Warmane is just haven for warriors.

10. You cant just say warrior dmg is not OK fix it pls. If you really believe that, do your research: talents/normalisation/AP scaling/armor/crit rating/1000+ hits proc test etc. and provide proof. Some other servers used to have melee dmg buged/nerfed - crit reduced by 3-5%

11. I'm already afraid of warrior dmg in S4 with highend pve offsets, tons of armor ignoring and executioner enchant.
    I assume that double heal and warrior will dominate the 3s ladder.

12. Became annoying as ****, always problems with that ****ty class, ppl litteraly ******ed playing it and giving full crits, going for 2k+ with absolutely no talent
    That class is a pollution to every server, random crits, 3k+ hits, more stuns than a rogue could give
    That **** is polluting pvp again, classic

13. 1. How many warriors have gotten gladiator on this server in the past 2 seasons? 1. ONE. O N E.

2. Warlocks hate warriors... warlocks literally have the hardest time vs warriors in arena. You can hardly fear them, you can try to dps them but they just get rage, and you are a clothie. If you suck and keep your pet next to you then you may as well just leave the game.

3. Watch a competent frost mage go vs a warrior... now watch that same frost mage go vs a warlock. Yeah guys, some classes have kits that create problems for others.

3. Experienced players are good enough to avoid getting gibbed and know how to counter warriors.

Again, 1 warrior has gotten gladiator in 2 seasons... and ofcourse they can 1 shot things... RNG is RNG. Atleast they don't just pop a pet and do 7k burst on command in 1 shatter.

14. yes, your right, they do 7k dmg in less time
    seriously, "RNG is RNG" ? really?

That's because of people like you if pvp became ****

15. 1. How many warriors have gotten gladiator on this server in the past 2 seasons? 1. ONE. O N E.
    The previous seasons are very bad references for the upcoming seasons because only s1 and then s2 gear was available while warrior is a highly gear dependent class.
    Warrior will perform in s4 gear even better than now in s3.

S4 arena ladder on retail:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200807201.../rankings/2v2/
    http://web.archive.org/web/200808071.../rankings/3v3/
    As u can see warrior was one of the best, if not the best, class for arena in s4 and the dmg so overwhelming that double healer, warrior was the top 3s team.
    Edited: February 1, 2018

First 123 Last