1. I don't think any half-measures will be settled for. But we'll see if we can get it handled sooner rather than later. (Emphasis: It IS being worked on.)
    Thanks for the transparency! I was afraid that the issue might not have been taken seriously because people (including devs) assumed it was the old bug (which had easy workarounds). Good to know that they are fully aware.

2. Devs are people too. And this is holiday season. It's perfectly okay to understand for them to enjoy their holidays.

I just wish the solution is found soon and if it seems like a big problem that would take a-lot of time diagnosing / fixing then I would like to request for a temporary fix (as mentioned in previous post) because something is better than nothing.

Happy new year All.

3. A fix has been applied.
    Just tried it and it works great!

4. Thank you devs and staff for the super quick fix. New year is off to a good start.

5. Just did this several times. It worked for one group and the next it did not work despite multiple tries with same tactic as first group. I know it's not easy to fix all this stuff but I've been here a month and keep failing at this on two toons. We shouldn't have to find sixteen ways to glitch it into working. I appreciate the server you provide for us and have no wish to be a jerk but surely you understand how frustrating this is? Last night's half measure wasn't enough. Please fix this instance or provide a workaround for BM attunement.

6. Any plans to fix this or do you expect us to just keep trying until it bugs the right way?

7. My whole group is on the quest and after killing last boss thrall is just standing there mini dragon doesnt fly down and quest wont complete.

8. I have noticed that if the boss does not die close enough to the right spot that the quest will not continue. Hopefully this will help someone along the way. I have done this place many many times, tanking bosses away from the place they are "suppose" to die is what i figured the problem is. If you still can't make it work, I reserve the right to tell you its operator error.

9. I ran again with another group and got it completed not sure what bugged it the first time. I think its just hit and miss still.

10. My whole group is on the quest and after killing last boss thrall is just standing there mini dragon doesnt fly down and quest wont complete.
    This happens to me.

11. Ok, did it yesterday, NPC showed up, after the last boss. Worked like a charm.

12. Decided to dump another couple of hours into this quest- still not working. No problems except after the last boss dies, Thrall just stands there. Can't finish quest.

13. Decided to dump another couple of hours into this quest- still not working. No problems except after the last boss dies, Thrall just stands there. Can't finish quest.
    Well, I tried it myself and we got it in the first go (guild run).

First 1234 Last