1. ISBoxer not launching wow

Heya guys

Hope someone can help me, I have trouble getting isboxer to work. I have set up my teams in Isoboxer, transfered the setup to innerspace. But innerspace does not launch wow. Here is what it shows me

00:09:25 ISBoxer: Preparing to launch Character Set 'dps'
    00:09:25 ISBoxer: Settings imported from ISBoxerToolkit.GeneralSettings.XML
    00:09:25 ISBoxer: Making sure Characters in Character Set 'dps' are valid...
    00:09:25 ISBoxer: Good!
    00:09:25 ISBoxer: Launching Character Set 'dps' all slots...
    00:09:25 ISBoxer: Launching Slot 1 Character 'XXXXX-Icecrown'
    ccessfully executed '"D:\Games\Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a (wod models)\Wow.exe"'.
    00:12:25 ISBoxer: Character from Set 'dps' not fully launched after 3 minutes. Select
    ain to continue launching additional slots.
    00:12:25 ISBoxer: Instructions completed.

I am using Official ISboxer with Windows 10 64 version

2. Having the same issue, did you find any fix?

3. im not sure if isboxer build 42 works with earlyer exanpsion than WoD, so you should try get isboxer build 40 and use it. that might be the problem.

tho it might not be, since Innerspace is the one slacking as it seems.
    i am not sure about this, but i had herd from others that Lax updated innerspace so that it isnt compatable with other expansions than legion, so you might find earlyer versions of that aswell.

keep in mind that official isboxer is compatable with current retail expansion, as in official statement Lax does not support any other Server than Blizzard.
    still, as far as i know they have database within isboxer.com where they keep old builds of isboxer/innerspace.

4. I'm using the latest version of isboxer and innerspace with Wotlk and its working just fine for me. Maybe try reinstalling

5. I'm using the latest version of isboxer and innerspace with Wotlk and its working just fine for me. Maybe try reinstalling
    Last build work fine. There were some builds which implemented new legion code and didn't support old wow build, but after 1-2 updates everything fixed.
    Try to readd game and recreate team.

6. I'm having a similar issue. Did you ever resolve the problem?

7. Maybe you have different wow clients or a retail client, maybe its trying to launch an imcompatible client orsmth, I remember it doing weird things aswell when I had retail installed, perhaps its a simlar issue.