1. Only Horde can answer

Hello everyone! I'm a lvl 80 ally dk in Icecrown and I just wanna say I'm tired of ally. Yeah wish I could use a stronger language but you know the rules. I used to play as a horde dk back in Molten and no idea why in Warmane I've been playing in alliance (yeah a big mistake). Past 4 weeks in a row in every icc raid people have been quitting instantly even tho we kill the damn boss. Yep right the pugs give you nothing but cancer. I mean I'm a 5.7 dk (yeah its not the highest whatever) and the furthest achievement I got is The Plagueworks not even the blood council. I just don't understand the laziness and arrogance. So as a result I'm considering switching back to Horde but I'm just curious if Horde is having the same problem. I'm asking for your honest opinion and thanks to whoever responds <3

2. Find a guild.It doesnt matter on what side you play(there are ninjas and bad players on both sides).As long as you try to do something with pugs you wont have any succes.Yes,you wont join top guild that is farming icc/rs hc every week,but you can join progressing 1 that can clear icc on normal diffic+some bosses on hc.Good luck!

3. Seems like you have joined to "wrong pug runs". Im pretty sure alliance still have overall better pug-progress raids. There is plently of people hosting full clear ICC and RS runs, you just need to find right ones. Good luck on future tho.

4. I transferred to the horde last week.
    Imo the horde has the same problem.
    Last icc 25 we did 3 bosses.
    Every boss was ninja pulled....
    With a 5.8+ gs raid :D
    Pugs got to love em.

But next to that.
    I must say i enjoy playing horde more then i did playing ally.
    Might be because its something new (:

On ally i reached vdw 25 several times in pugs.
    Lets see if i can do the same with the horde.

Goodluck with your dicision!

Greetingzzz
    Whoopty dooo

5. Horde PuGs are quite awful and are actually becoming worse over time. The best ICC groups today will only clear six bosses, with Gunship and Festergut HC included if you're lucky. The GS requirements range from 5.6-5.9k for ICC 10N and 25N, and raid leaders tend to require the Crimson Hall achievement. I recommend joining a PvE guild or leading the raids yourself.

6. Horde has the same damn problem man, I have a guild but I also have 10 classes so I do allot of pugging on the side and almost every ICC raid that I join that's not "LK ACH ONLY, 6,2K GS REQ" tends to be over within the first 6 bosses.

There's new loot rules to prevent this, in form of the leader taking all loot and then roll it out after they downed PP for example, but even that don't seem to prevent people from leaving anymore, just yesterday it was RO after gunship cause raid wanted to try dbs hc (and got it to 3% then wipe), leader ser normal and boom 4 people left, after that the chain reaction started.

What people need to start understand is that wiping is a part of learning, and just because 1 very dramatic kid and his 2 homies leaving the raid dosen't mean RO, It's that chain reaction of 3-4 leavers that kills every raid every damn time.

7. Pick your pugs better, inspect the players as well. I've only had one bad pug in last month or so.

8. Seems like you have joined to "wrong pug runs". Im pretty sure alliance still have overall better pug-progress raids. There is plently of people hosting full clear ICC and RS runs, you just need to find right ones. Good luck on future tho.
    I agree. I have got the kingslayer on my paladin on my 3rd icc 10 pug run. first two went till PP and Sindra.

9. I joined plenty of full clear icc and rs pugs on alliance and horde just in the past few months alone. Horde seems to have more pre-icc raids happening, however.

Spoiler: Show
    Another ICC 10 cleared with pugs on horde, no wipes.
    Edited: December 28, 2017