1. Baby 80, Gearing for Raids...?

Please tell me if this is a little off topic, I didn't really know where to put it.

I'm a baby-fresh 80 on the 1x server. Just out of the womb. And I have NO idea how to meet dungeon minimums for gear.

I've rolled a resto (/ feral) dudu. Mostly Overcast gear (Lvl 78, Leatherworking recipe), with everything else from Gundrak, so I'm only at about a 2.4k gs for gear. I've seen a handful of sub 80s with better than this. And like no 80s that are worse. How do I improve this if I can't do dungeons? There are minimal LW recipes that are much better for druids, somehow, and I have another thousand gs to make up before I can really do anything with it (though probably 2k to get into any groups). Any advice as to how to keep playing and improving my char?

I know I'm throwing myself to the sharks here w/ yall (on the average). But I'm desperate.

2. There is no "dungeon minimuns for gear" in Lordaeron.
    And pls don't tell me you've been doing gundrak normal for gear at lvl 80. That meme is going way too far. Gundrak is for lvl 74 !

Normal dungeons that you should do to get proper gear are the lvl 77 dungeons (not gund lul), Culling of stratholme, Oculos, Halls of lightning and Utgarde Pinnacle.
    There is also reputation you can farm with various factions in northrend to buy some ilvl 200 pieces from them.
    But don't do that, Lordaeron is in ICC content.

I did my first heroic dungeon on lordaeron during naxx content with a 2.6k gs disco, and everyone was at around 3k. With some dificulty, we cleared the dungeon, and I cleared many more after that.
    In ICC patch, almost everyone is a beast now, with more than 4k gs, which is alot more than recomended gs for naxx's heroic-dungeons.

The same happends in fos-pos-hor-toc normal, fresh 80 can do these, with more stuggle they can do toc5hc, and as a fresh 80 you can't do fos pos hor hc. Also hor is slightly harder than the others so even on normal, proceed with caution.

Try join one of the EOF farms going on aswell, the event will end soon and its very good, The damage might be too much for you but you have to try.

PS: took my blood dk in gundrak hc today and took OP as my healer, as predicted, it was easy, there was a 5.6 moonkin helping tho but wasn't needed at all.