1. Queue Times

I realize its Xmas break but are the queue times to get in always this long, 1300+ players 200 min?

2. Donate 10bucks no que ever on any server problem solved.

3. Oh really, that's cool. How is the sever though. Any lag or issue with the high pop?

4. Well considering Icecrown has 12k players or more there are peak times when lag is a problem for some,depending on where your location is may play a big factor in that. Myself I live in the USA I normally do not have any issues my latency runs normal 146 the servers are located in Europe ,but overall I have no real problems. Others have stated about having to much lag to play but they were located farther away or maybe their country's ISP services were not dependable. Also with the holidays there will be more players online then normal times.

5. Yea, I am hoping that its the xmas break. I tried donating, but sorry I am not taking a picture of my CC or my drivers license to verfiy my damn credit card.

6. Yea, I am hoping that its the xmas break. I tried donating, but sorry I am not taking a picture of my CC or my drivers license to verfiy my damn credit card.
    Ya I agree that's why I use Subway gift cards or the Dollar General ,you can also use some pre paid credit cards as well,alot easier and worry free.

7. Yea, I am hoping that its the xmas break. I tried donating, but sorry I am not taking a picture of my CC or my drivers license to verfiy my damn credit card.
    Its only a problem if they change the shipping address. Once the stuff doesnt come to your house anymore thats when it gets real.

8. Is paysafe not available in your country you can go to your local store and buy one with cash and use it here in the UK?