1. Old MoltenWoW Vet returning!

Hello!

So the spark that got me to play WoW has returned to me and I decided to try and play it again, is it true that Warmane was previously MoltenWoW? If so then thats awesome, I am a MoltenWoW veteran and played on it none stop but then lost the spark and pursued my life goals... a job... girlfriend... other things... Anyway, I will be starting a new clean chapter and hope to find awesome people to play this game with, I am not that serious so I don't mind hanging around with other non-serious players that just like to mess around and dungeon/raid random areas, I will be hanging in Icecrown realm with my girlfriend and hope to be part of a guild, see you guys there!

PS

Just a question, how annoying and/or safe is it to become a premium player in this because now that I have my own card, I wanna skip the long queues because I barely have time to play any games before crashing to bed to go to work again and waiting in a queue for 2-3hrs will leave me to only an hour of game time.

2. Welcome back best way to donate is buying subway gift cards. Pay safe requires you to photo copy your credit card front and back as well as your drivers license ,which I was not a big fan of that idea, anyhow Subway gift cards or Dollar General cards work best for me ,easy type in the 2 separate codes click and done.

3. Welcome back, prepaid cc's work for donating as well. it's what i always use.

4. Hey, thanks for the response although prepaid CC isn't a huge thing in my country, subway gift cards and dollar general cards might not be available, I will check my bank and try to do the prepaid CC method. If that fails I will manage something.