1. Guys, they should totally make mages immune to damage, because I cannot play like this. This is ridiculous, whenever I try to just sit there in a duel my opponent starts attacking me and I die. Why can't we just make mages immune to any damage so I can play? And they should remove all interrupt mechanics except counterspell, because I don't like fake casting either.

2. Boomies just pop starfall, insect swarm, and moonfire and cast a couple wraths and laugh as your victim dies....no need to run around and heal yourself xD
    If this were true I wouldn't have started this thread.
    Starfall is very counterable, it's not like you just press it and get 10 seconds of pure damage.
    Most classes/specs have some counter to it.

3. If this were true I wouldn't have started this thread.
    Starfall is very counterable, it's not like you just press it and get 10 seconds of pure damage.
    Most classes/specs have some counter to it.
    yes, like using a defensive cd on their own, which as you might know, has a long cd.
    you sound more about not being able to outduel your oponents as a boomie than the duel zone being an actual factor in every duel match...

to make this short:

1- duel zone area wont be changed
    2- stop complaining, it just wont change
    3- if you want to win as boomie, practice more with it, dont make a forum thread about it
    4- nope, they are still not changing the duel zone area

hope its enough

4. As someone who plays a Shadow priest and also has played hunter, holy paladin, ret paladin, warrior, disc preist, rdudu, boomy, feral and rogue in pvp... the zone for duels is just fine. If you cant outduel someone its your problem. Change your tactics. Move differently, cyclone them and cast a heal or something instead of complaining on the forums where nobody can really help you.

Spend some time with better boomkins that pvp and ask for tips im sure plenty of them would help you, especially if theyre guildies.

if you need more room got to Gurrabashi Arena or Nagrand Arena and fight people there. Gurrabashi for no los and being better at open fights and Nagrand for more LoS tactics.

Dependidn on your faction theres a few PvP Guilds to watch for Horde has Old Division, Unfair Advantace Alliance has Pokemonz(s?) and Capre Noctum and I think Rudolf (???) has some good pvpers too not sure if there a pve guild or not.

First 12