1. Horde is a lot stronger than Alliance.
    Horde has <Ohdo>.
    <Ohdo> has the servers strongest multiboxers.
    <Ohdo> has the servers strongest premades.

Simple as that.

2. it just depends on the time of day you play

3. At this time horde faction dominates pvp scene because of warlord Cenarius and his guild <Ohdo>

4. Right now Alliance is more dominant in wpvp. Jihamag1 you have no idea what are you talking about. Better shut up.
    Ironic, some people should think before they speak.

Don't read those players who say its 50/50, when clearly it isn't. You will never find perfect 50-50.
    If you want PvP, alliance dominate majority of BGs, Wintergrasp and rated PvP, and you can find alot of threads about how bad is the horde in PvP. Horde just win with Multiboxers or full premades with 50% healers in their team (and they also lose against alliance full premades) when they play against pugs teams, and we had invade Orgrimmar for 3 hours with 15 man Raid and we left it without die with more than 700 HK. if you have any doubt about it, you can play both factions and watch for yourself.
    Replace horde with alliance and vise versa in that text and it would also be correct(except for arena ofc the ladder doesn't lie and ofc because at one point: second trinket > more resil and I can't blame them), I camped both orgri and stormwind for many hours with only 12 people this isn't an impressive feat.

As a person: with 150k+ hks, that is a member of an elite pvp guild, was a high rated arena player, that plays a lot of soloqueue bgs and switches factions(between our horde and ally guild) on the regular with characters, I can say that it's pretty much 50/50. Somedays it might be different but in general it's about that. Don't listen to those people in the start of this topic, they are faction heroes that wouldn't recognize real pvp when it hits them in the face, I seen them in my bg teams(yes on my side) they always roll a 5-10m premade facing randoms or 7v2 in wpvp. I'm not trying to bash them, I'm just pointing out that their frame of reference is false, and even somewhat hypocrite. Ofcourse the numbers will be different when you roll in a big team with healers, peelers and soakers all the time.

Horde is a lot stronger than Alliance.
    Horde has <Ohdo>.
    <Ohdo> has the servers strongest multiboxers.
    <Ohdo> has the servers strongest premades.

Simple as that.
    Simply outplayed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtaG2ydjCc0
    Edited: January 9, 2018

5. 6000 random people vs 6000 random people, it must be 50/50 but the horde have a lot of multiboxers, then win.

Lillie, mbxa, etc.

6. whichever side has the premade generally wins. i you plan to do bg's join a pvp guild and premade the hell out of them.

7. Horde will qq about Alliance mboxer.
    Alliance will qq about Horde mboxer.
    Both will qq about how other faction wins more.

Truth is, it wont matter almost at all.
    Both factions are well balanced and u will win 50% of BGs with eather one of them...

I think personaly that Horde is a bit more active, but again i dont PvP that often.
    I mainly see horde RBGs and Horde invading ally cities but that is cos im on the oposite side of the coin, and cos i dont look for ally RBG grps nor City attack raids.

Chose the race with the best racial for ur class and play it.
    The easyest thing is to faction change in case u get reeeeally disapointed (dont quit after couple of bad expiriences tho, play for a month of two and than makw ur decision).
    agree 100% i think is some balance, but the most important aspect of the game is to play what faction/class/race/spec you like the most.

8. Is ally BG queue shorter than horde?

I tried to queue with my 10 characters (on horde) for WSG during call to arms , queue time was ~1 hour every time.
    Not sure if it was because of faction or if it was because of queueing for specific bg or because it was queued as a premade.
    Edited: January 10, 2018

First 12