1. Best faction for pvp?

Sorry im sure this is asked a lot, but as a returning player I was wondering which faction is most Battleground and over all world pvp dominant. Wintergrasp control is important too

2. its 50/50. Sure some noobs will come and say Alliance always wins OMG. Or Why the horde always WINS OMG.
    In open world pvp you are most likely to meet horde.

3. Right now Alliance is more dominant in wpvp. Jihamag1 you have no idea what are you talking about. Better shut up.

4. Sorry im sure this is asked a lot, but as a returning player I was wondering which faction is most Battleground and over all world pvp dominant. Wintergrasp control is important too
    Don't read those players who say its 50/50, when clearly it isn't. You will never find perfect 50-50.
    If you want PvP, alliance dominate majority of BGs, Wintergrasp and rated PvP, and you can find alot of threads about how bad is the horde in PvP. Horde just win with Multiboxers or full premades with 50% healers in their team (and they also lose against alliance full premades) when they play against pugs teams, and we had invade Orgrimmar for 3 hours with 15 man Raid and we left it without die with more than 700 HK. if you have any doubt about it, you can play both factions and watch for yourself.
    Edited: December 29, 2017

5. Don't read those players who say its 50/50, when clearly it isn't. You will never find perfect 50-50.
    If you want PvP, alliance dominate majority of BGs, Wintergrasp and rated PvP, and you can find alot of threads about how bad is the horde in PvP. Horde just win with Multiboxers or full premades with 50% healers in their team (and they also lose against alliance full premades) when they play against pugs teams, and we had invade Orgrimmar for 3 hours with 15 man Raid and we left it without die with more than 700 HK. if you have any doubt about it, you can play both factions and watch for yourself.
    +1. This is the real situation!

6. Both factions are good - win rating is close to 50/50.Aliance is better if you are planning to play solo/alone and horde is better if you are going to play with premade groups(shorter queue time).Good luck!

7. Horde. Because they have rich multi-boxers..

8. Alliance is not dominant lol, and they usually bring a multiboxer with them when they raid org. Only surefire way to be successful in pvp is with a competent premade.

9. The grass is always greener on the other side.

10. Should probably ask the BG heroes which side wins more often, not the forum heroes.

11. Alliance is not dominant lol, and they usually bring a multiboxer with them when they raid org. Only surefire way to be successful in pvp is with a competent premade.
    Its funny, horde talking about bring multiboxer to the enemy city, Lmao...

12. Horde will qq about Alliance mboxer.
    Alliance will qq about Horde mboxer.
    Both will qq about how other faction wins more.

Truth is, it wont matter almost at all.
    Both factions are well balanced and u will win 50% of BGs with eather one of them...

I think personaly that Horde is a bit more active, but again i dont PvP that often.
    I mainly see horde RBGs and Horde invading ally cities but that is cos im on the oposite side of the coin, and cos i dont look for ally RBG grps nor City attack raids.

Chose the race with the best racial for ur class and play it.
    The easyest thing is to faction change in case u get reeeeally disapointed (dont quit after couple of bad expiriences tho, play for a month of two and than makw ur decision).

13. What pvp guilds do you guys suggest on the both sides?

14. Well depends, i'm playing as a horde, and on summer horde was pretty dominant in BG-s and wintergrasp, and now Alliance wins like 70-80% in EU peak times.
    I'm mostly losing to a great number of ally premades each time i queue with **** tons of bis pvp healers, meanwhile horde lacks healers and has a ton of undergeared people queing.
    So for now Alliance is better, but it might change again, who knows.
    As for the arenas, humans are the best because of the op racial, but you can manage on horde 2.2k+ rate as well depending on your class/skill.
    My advice for you is to play whatever faction you like the most.

15. Its funny, horde talking about bring multiboxer to the enemy city, Lmao...
    Only relevant multi ive seen on horde is Mbxa, meanwhile Art of War has 2+ multiboxers that come to org frequently. I've also seen multiple alliance multiboxers not from AoW camping the wintergrasp portal on a frequent basis.

12 Last